Thread: eq 400mg/cc

rbirkIII is offline New Member

eq 400mg/cc

I have been fortunate enough to get 400 mg eq from Europe. I am only trying to harden and cut up. Win and most others make my hair fall out. Eq seems to be less conducive to this. I have cycled before but never w/ this high of a quality product. Will it work if I take 1cc shot weekly(400mg). Or should I take 1/2 cc twice weekly. This is human grade and not meant for animals. But I have been able to find little about it. Does anyone have any info, Thanks

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    eq is a long ester and once a week i think is fine. i dont know what you mean by human grade eq though its meant for horses, hence equipose. who makes it?

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    You shouldn't run Eq by itself. AS work much better when mixed together. Either way, the concensus around her seems to be... split the shots, two per week. I wasn't aware of an Eq400. What brand?

Nixter.

Internal Damage is offline New Member
    i also thought it was for horses, if it was for humans 400mg is a large dose per ml. the human grade stuff i seen was normally 50mg to 100mg per ml. who makes 400mg/ml human grade EQ?

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    there is no human grade boldenone , this AS is only used in veterinary preparation, BUT some undergrounds labs make EQ as well and we all know that the only horses they are aiming with their stuff is the bigs juiced heads of the gyms. Finally, since they are not legit company I would not call their stuff human grade.

swoleup is offline Associate Member

"Who makes an EQ 400"

American Research Technologies makes an EQ 400. I have also seen a 500 mg EQ by Proline. Lots of underground labs make EQ at high mgs.

Thread Information