olympia81 is offline Junior Member

cardio while bulking

i am gonna be on a bulk cycle of sus,deca and d-bol should i cut cardio out totally to get the most gains or should i hit it moderatley 2-3 times a week and for how long i want to get as much muscle size as possible. by the way i do the eliptical machine is that a good choice for cardio on a bulk.what have your experiences been?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    IMO i would cut out the cardio if you wanted just straight mass. If you do decide to do Cardio i would do light Cardio such as walking on an inclined treadmill. The Eliptical machines are great for burning calories and damn do i get a pump in my calves for some reason.

bump

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO .. if you are in very good cardiovascular shape, then I say it's fine to cut it out while on a bulking cycle. However, if your cardiovascular condition is only average, then I'd stay at 2-3 days of low-intensity cardio.

paulastone is offline Member
    I say do cardio like trimunex said! Its all good for the heart, plus it keeps it healthy! 2-3 days of low-intensity cardio.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I bulked with and without cardio. I would much perfer doing cardio while bulking. If you do low intensity before breakfast it will keep you from turning into a big ball of goo.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I do cardio every day in the AM on an empty stomach, bulking or cutting. I put on fat easy and when im bulking without it ill turn into a BLOB.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I do cardio no matter what I'm doing. While bulking it helps me keep the bloat and fat down. Also you need to keep the most important muscle in shape that's your hart.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    If you have a road bike, I'd recommend something like 5 miles EVERYDAY, regardless of your cycle or routine. Nice and easy ride every morning on an empty stomach....No crazy Tour De France sprints or hill climbs, just an easy ride.

The only thing that it can do is IMPROVE overall condition!

L8

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I do cardio when I bulk but I only do it three times a week and it is at a lower intensity. I like its effects on my appetite and it makes me feel better all around.

thanks guys i am gonna do cardo 3 times a week at low intensity because i am like bdtr i blow up fast without it .....thanks

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    whats up bro.. I use to do cardio in the morningon a empty stomach cutting or bulking. Either way I always got the size I wanted. Don't forget everyone body works diffrent.

Thread Information