Shrunken Sak is offline Junior Member

Question Whats the deal with Equipoise?

Is it water or oil based? Is it toxic to the liver? Can it be taken orally? Can anyone give me the rundown on equipoise ?

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    bro you have to do lots of research then use roids cuz you are not ready it looks like...eq is oil no you can not drink it...you can drink winny and get the same gainz has shoting it up...eq is easy on the liver 300-600mgs is fine a week...if this is your first cycle and you want to use eq take 300mgs for 10-12 weeks you can go to 400mgs and go down to 300 or just say with 400.it makes you hungry too..great stuff..ect...

Dude who said I was planning on taking it? I am doing research. Why do you think I'm asking questions. I asked about equipoise because the profile on it doesn't talk about it to much.

Is it a 17-a ? how often do you shoot it? One more time, I'm just asking questions cuz I'm curious.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Reduced Scrotum,

Eq is not 17-alkylated.

It's like deca but gives less water retention and more vascularity and denser muscle. A low risk and low aromatizing juice.

You should shoot it twice a week- assuming you're doing 300 to 600 mg of it. Once per week would work but 2 is better.

You can get it in 200mg/mL solutions now. I know, the main site write up is a little confusing- since old school Eq came in 50mg/mL so you'd have to inject at least EOD. That kind of implied a short half life and possibly that it was water based. it's oil based with pretty long half life.

It's like deca but more for cutting.

Originally posted by Lush
    Reduced Scrotum,

Eq is not 17-alkylated.

It's like deca but gives less water retention and more vascularity and denser muscle. A low risk and low aromatizing juice.

You should shoot it twice a week- assuming you're doing 300 to 600 mg of it. Once per week would work but 2 is better.

You can get it in 200mg/mL solutions now. I know, the main site write up is a little confusing- since old school Eq came in 50mg/mL so you'd have to inject at least EOD. That kind of implied a short half life and possibly that it was water based. it's oil based with pretty long half life.

It's like deca but more for cutting.
    Thank you.

By the way LOL at "reduced scrotum"

Lush is offline Associate Member
    no problem man...

If you're curious about Eq- do some surfing through old posts. try elitefitness.com message board too. Although they have alot of stupid crap threads, there is good info there if you sift enough....

Personally, after 4 months of research and following every message board I can find- I've got a big hard-on for Eq. Can't wait to try.

The Iron Game Guest
    just remember eq is used to increase red blood cell count, this will increase vascularity and hardness but will do little in the way of size even at higher doses. also ensure protein intake is quite high. Add some dbol in there and its a stack made in heaven

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have to agree with iron game i might also through some test into the stack and maybe a little deca

Thanks guys! all info is appreciated!

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    TEST+EQ+DBOL = Very good results.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    TEST+ANADROL +DECA +EQUIP
    equalize good cycle

CYCLEON Guest
    good info lush - EQ is best for lean hard gains- it will also help u eat like a horse.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I have read that you gain about 10 quality lbs on a EQ only cycle. I wonder how much of that weight is blood? Sicne equipoise makes you produce more red blood cells, that could weigh as much as a few lbs, right? I'm still torn between EQ only or Test Prop only (I haven't done wither). I don't want to start stacking compunds just yet.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of good threads on this board. go to "search" and type in EQ...You'll be reading for hours. I took it with my first cycle and fell in love with it!!!!!

Thread Information