Blackac is offline Associate Member

Ive gotten some reall good advice........

My conlcusion are............12 weeks of SUSTANON 250(500mg) a week, and 10 weeks of DECA (400mg) a week..................Cutting the DECA short....

Any more advice on that cycle.......I was told stacking the DECA with either enathate or cyponaite.....a single longer ester.....

Im 5'6" 164lbs.....and im 25...i did a small cycle of only 4 weeks DECA 400 mg a week, like 6 months ago............

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well what are your questions bro? I think we covered just about everything in your other thread. Are you still curious about anything?

just making sure

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Well what are your questions bro? I think we covered just about everything in your other thread. Are you still curious about anything?

making sure that cycle is correct(500mg of sus a week, and 400mg a week of DECA )and cutting the deca short............................................ and i will take clomid for 2 weeks after my last shot.....

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, start the clomid 3 weeks after your last sust injection as the deconate ester will still be active before then and not allow your HTPA to recover.

300mg day 1
    100mg for 10 days
    50mg for 10 days
    20mg of nolva throughout PCT (ideally throughout the entire cycle too) as well as having bromo on hand for deca induced gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    making sure that cycle is correct(500mg of sus a week, and 400mg a week of DECA)and cutting the deca short............................................ and i will take clomid for 2 weeks after my last shot.....

thanks

No, start the clomid 3 weeks after your last sust injection as the deconate ester will still be active before then and not allow your HTPA to recover.

300mg day 1
    100mg for 10 days
    50mg for 10 days
    20mg of nolva throughout PCT (ideally throughout the entire cycle too) as well as having bromo on hand for deca induced gyno.

Thanks for the patience, i aprreciate it...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Anytime.

1 more thing...

Thanks for the patience, i aprreciate it...
    What if i jsut dont stack the sus with deca , and do it by it self

BDTR is offline Retired
    Do which by itself? The Deca or the Sust?

The SUS.......

Do which by itself? The Deca or the Sust?

the sustanon 250.....................

BDTR is offline Retired
    Than It's still going to be 3 weeks after the last injection do to the deconate test ester in the sust (its a blended test) before you start the clomid.

i mean.....

Than It's still going to be 3 weeks after the last injection do to the deconate test ester in the sust (its a blended test) before you start the clomid.
    No i dont mean the efect it will have with the clomid,...... i just mean taking a regular cyle of SUSTAnon250....to gainmy desired weight....nevermind i need that base of the DECA , so numnut suggested ANadrol i wal lie no thanks...then he said DInabol

BDTR is offline Retired
    I got the first part, but i really have no clue what you're trying to say in the second part of your post at all... You'll gain fine on 500mg of sust a week but to get its full benifits it needs to be injected EOD because of its prop content. You'd be better off with a single ester test like cyp or e.

No i dont mean the efect it will have with the clomid,...... i just mean taking a regular cyle of SUSTAnon250....to gainmy desired weight....nevermind i need that base of the DECA, so numnut suggested ANadrol i wal lie no thanks...then he said DInabol

got u...

I got the first part, but i really have no clue what you're trying to say in the second part of your post at all... You'll gain fine on 500mg of sust a week but to get its full benifits it needs to be injected EOD because of its prop content. You'd be better off with a single ester test like cyp or e.

Some one mentioned taking the sus, deca and dianbol in 1 cycle....

12 weeks (sustanon250/500mg week)
    10 weeks (cyponaite or enathate) is that better........

BDTR is offline Retired
    No need to stack cyp or e with the sust. Same effect, just different esters.

ok

No need to stack cyp or e with the sust. Same effect, just different esters.

ill stick with what has been disscused.........thanks...

Thread Information