AnabolicAndru is offline New Member

Cycle Question???

Hello, first off im new to the board so let me tell you about myself!!! I am 6ft 1in 173lbs and live to be big...i work out 5 to 6 days a week....i have been working out for about a yr and a 1/2 and love it.....when i started i was 6'1" and 126 lbs..(you can laugh its ok)......but ill cut to the chase.....i am wanting to take a cycle of sus. 250 and deca ...about 10-12 wks....what do you think?? my goals are too put on about 25-30lbs and KEEP MOST OF IT.....alot of people tell me to take anadrol .....but ive done a lot of research on it and i don't find it worth all the risk...and also to lose most of it.....but thats the cycle i want to do and was wondering if you guys or gals could enlighten me....or if u think I should put something else up in the mix or take something else or what not!!??I plan on starting this cycle in mid/late November

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro Well i doubt you'll gain 25 to 30 but being your first cycle it is possible but you have to have yoru diet nailed! And you'll get bloating with sus(water weight) so you'll end up losing a few pounds afterwards no matter what. I'd swap the deca with EQ, pretty much the same shit, just EQ isn't in the system as long, and you won't be as prone to shutting down. And you might wanna add some bol to help with all that weight you wanna gain..
    cheers brother oh and don't forget your anti e's

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    If it is your first cycle, then go with somethign simple like FI said. Sus/EQ or Sus/Deca is a very common cycle. I would throw in a bit of Dianabol like FI suggested also. Maybe (since it's your first time), something like 25-30mg a day.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you are on the right track. I think you will like the eq more than the deca . It will help with some of your bloating. Good luck.

Actually this is not my first cycle. I took about 8 weeks of Test 200 (cypionate ). It really wasn't what i needed but i got it real cheap (30 a bottle) i got stronger but i didn't really gain much size. So thats why i have decided to go to something a little more advance. But, i had also planned on taking some dbol with it as well but wasn't for sure if it would be too much or not. Also plan on throwing in some nolvadex and clomid (clo for when i get off). So you all suggest some Equipoise instead of Deca ?? I really don't know much about EQ so ill do some research. Also i was wondering if someone could help me out with my diet. Honestly thats my biggest problem. I train hard, real hard and by the time i leave the gym i have burned off all the shit i ate for the day. I eat alot just not enough of the right shit. I plan on getting some weight gainer to get atleast 4000 calories a day. Also should i do cardio while im on roids?? I heard not to, also should i drink lots and lots of water?? Thanks for all your help!! I shall be big one day!!

Week
    Sustanon mg/week
    Dianabol mg/day - Twice a day
    Deca mg/week

1) WK 1
    2 * 20

2) WK 2
    2 * 30

3) WK 3
    2 * 30

4) WK 4
    2 * 20

5) WK5
    2 * 10

6 WK 6
    -

7) WK 7
    -

8) WK 8
    -

Juice needed: 8 vials of Sustanon 250 mg/vial
    400 tabs of Dianabol
    10 amps of Deca durabolin 200 mg/amp

This was my original plan, but im going to replace the Deca with Equipoise .....as you all suggested...please feel free to make any suggestions or comments about my cycle.......also will have plenty of nolvadex on hand if any problems may occur......thanks

Thread Information