Thread: Hgh?

xman is offline Junior Member

Hgh?

Would 2 boxes of growth be enough to get any gains? That is all I can afford now. I only want to put on bout 10lbs. I have read that what you put on with growth stays on, true?

Rich8888 is offline Member
    How many iu's in the box? ...If they are 126 iu kits then that is generally a 7 week dosage x 2 kits = about 14 weeks of useage. GH should be used for a minimum of 3 months to really gain the benefit. 6 months is better.

Gains while on growth are lto an extent like any other gains. Yes...you do add quality lean muscle tissue...however, diet and training are the key variables to shaping your body and keeping your gains.

GH will help you cut body fat....however...when you gop off, you will gain more fat again if you do not eat clean and train properly.
    R

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    They're are a lot of cheaper and faster ways to put on 10 pounds of muscle!!!! It will be very hard to gain 10 pounds of muscle with just using HGH for 3 months. Some people don't see that much muscle gain from HGH when taken alone even at longer periods of time. GH alone is more of a fat burner. If you had some Test, to throw in, that would be really nice.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    The longier you run it the better it works. Save up then go for it when you can afford more.

xman is offline Junior Member

I have sust

I do have some sust. My problem is, is thart i already have low test levels because of all of the pain killers I have been on over the years for my back. I am going to a pain management clinic, they are the ones prescribing mypain meds. I have done aboout 4 cycles. I ahve tried them all d-bol, sust, decca, eq, tren , winny, anadrol . Everytimne I do a cycle I put on anywhere from 10 - 20lbs. As soon as I come off I go back down to werhe I started. I have taken clomid, tried hcg I have been reading this board and many others for years, and have done everything by the book. It has to be that whenI come off I have no test in my body. Most people will eventually even back out to where they started (test levels). I have very little test to start with. So, all I have really gotten was thinner hair, so that is why I was looking at HGH. Like I said, all I want is to put on 10lbs that I will keep. I can throw in some sust if that would help. Also is $500 per kit good?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xman
    I do have some sust. My problem is, is thart i already have low test levels because of all of the pain killers I have been on over the years for my back. I am going to a pain management clinic, they are the ones prescribing mypain meds. I have done aboout 4 cycles. I ahve tried them all d-bol, sust, decca, eq, tren, winny, anadrol. Everytimne I do a cycle I put on anywhere from 10 - 20lbs. As soon as I come off I go back down to werhe I started. I have taken clomid, tried hcg I have been reading this board and many others for years, and have done everything by the book. It has to be that whenI come off I have no test in my body. Most people will eventually even back out to where they started (test levels). I have very little test to start with. So, all I have really gotten was thinner hair, so that is why I was looking at HGH. Like I said, all I want is to put on 10lbs that I will keep. I can throw in some sust if that would help. Also is $500 per kit good?
    The only places I've seen so far are $600+ per 126 iu kit. However, I just read that HGH had to be shipped refregirated - is that true?

Thread Information