gixxer600 is offline Member

Quick Question!!

whats up bros and gals, I had a quick question,

I am currently running omnadren at 250mg a week with 20mg of d-bols a day. This is my first cycle so I decided to go a little light. I am on week 4 and not noticing all that much of a difference. A little strength and minimal size. My diet is intact and get proper sleep as well. I also know that the gear is real as well 100% legit. Is it still to early to notice a real difference or should I double up on the omnas. Increase to 500mg a week? What do you all think?
    Thanks alot

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Im a believer in low doses, especially for first timers. the dbol should have been about 40mg/day and you should have definitely noticed some weight and strength, this is the week that your Omnas should be kicking in. I would say that the 25mg/day might have been too low, but you still should have noticed something. I would stay at 250mg/week with the Omnas for 10 weeks. You should see something even at 250. I would take a guess and say that you should check to see if those Dbols were legit.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    The Dbols are legit for sure. Maybe I'll increase those a little. I guess I'll wait to see if the Omnas kick in this week. Thanks for the reply bro. So I guess I should stay at the 250mg/w? I'll give it another week or so and then maybe I'll increase those as well.

Thread Information