BigStick71 is offline New Member

Unhappy I am Fat, i need some help

I am about 6'0, 210 pounds, pretty much all fat. Ive been fat all my life, and I need a quick change. I want to be cut, and have muscle. Right now I can only bench about 125 lbs at the most. It is August 25, 2003 and I want to be cut and lean by March 2004. What can I take?? Thanks for any help!!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Diet, cardio, weight training and honest dedication. No drugs are needed bro.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I agree with BDTR. Cardio , Diet is the Key , Hard work in th gym and a Hell of alot of DEDICATION BRO !!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Diet, cardio, weight training and honest dedication. No drugs are needed bro.
    He's right on this. There is no magic pill. Get up in the am. Do cardio on an empty stomach. Start slow and work up to a minimum of 45 minutes a day. Do not eat for 30 minutes after your workout.

Youll melt the weight off...just give it time and eat right!

Good luck!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Lower the carbs., increase the protein. Then do cardio following the FITT formula and lift weights. Resistance training will increase muscle mass, directly increasing your bodies metabolism (the totallity of all chemical reactions in your body), which will lead to fat loss and tone. Plus the only magic pill I can think of is an ECA stack. That, combined with the right diet, and very, very hard work will melt the pounds away. Good luck.

someday is offline Member
    You can do it man but like everyones tellin you cardio and diet is the key. You just got to have the balls to stick with it.

cjp85 is offline Member
    yeah dude, also if you really wanted to dedicate the shit out of yourself, do another 30-45 min session of cardio after hittin the weights when your glycogen stores are depleted

Thread Information