Bombado is offline New Member

Question My 1st cycle - Send Me your Opnion!

Dear Sirs,

First of All sorry for my English and be informed that in my opinion this site is the most complete web site about Body Building and Anabolic matters.

Unfortunately in Brazil we don’t have access to this type of information and most of us have an uncorrected concepts regarding Steroid uses.

After research in the available Portuguese Literature regarding Anabolic and Web sites like that, included the educational part of this forum I intend to use a cycle of Anadrol 50 Mg (IN BRAZIL THE MANUFACTURER IS AVENTIS FARMA) and Brazilian Deca Durabolin , manufactured by Organon.

In Brazil is almost impossible to find original Dianabol , so that I intend to take Anadrol instead of that.

Dosages:

Weeks 1 to 4 Anadrol 50 Mg/ day (½ Tablet in the Morning and ½ Tablet in the Afternoon)
    Weeks 1 to 8 Deca 200 Mg/ week (100 Mg on Tuesday and 100 Mg on Saturday due the estimated half life of Deca +/- 4 days)
    Weeks 10 to 11 Clembuterol
    Weeks 12 to 14 Clomid during 03 weeks + Ripped Fuel
    Weeks 15 to 16 Clembuterol
    Weeks 17 to 18 Ripped Fuel

I’m 24 years old and I have been training hard since 2000 and this is my second cycle.

I eat 06 times a day and use CENTRUM®, WHEY PROTEIN and the after cycle I will use CREATINA to maintenance the gains.

Please send your opnion !!!

Thanks for you attention.

Regards,

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    For a first cycle I would run a single ester test (Cyp or Enan) only cycle for 10 weeks at 400mg and then finish it up with clen . You should run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off no longer than 8 weeks. You will shout down your receptors and the clen will be useless. On the 2 weeks off you can use ECA or Ripped Fuel. Have anti-e's on hand like Nolvadex and have Clomid ready for PCT after your cycle.

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    For a first cycle I would run a single ester test (Cyp or Enan) only cycle for 10 weeks at 400mg and then finish it up with clen. You should run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off no longer than 8 weeks. You will shout down your receptors and the clen will be useless. On the 2 weeks off you can use ECA or Ripped Fuel. Have anti-e's on hand like Nolvadex and have Clomid ready for PCT after your cycle.
    Agreed.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with the above but also want to add that deca , for all intents and purposes alone in this cycle, will likely make you an unhappy camper. Search deca dick and deca in general to get an idea of not only what it can do to you, but how hard it can be to recover from. Yeah, that's right, i just ended a sentence with a preposition! I'm that tough.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Lol..big.....

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    HI bro, i'm also from brazil. Try to search here:

http://www.forumnow.com.br/vip/foruns.asp?forum=44117

Brazilian - "Forum dos Bombados" -
    We're are alway updating infos here on AR.

abraços

Thread Information