Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    brucelee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    34

    More first timer questions

    Hey guys,

    Ive been contemplating joining the darkside once again (did last year too but ended up doing the prohormones) and im debating my first cycle. Im 30 years old, 5'8 165 and dont know my bodyfat % but im pretty lean (used to be 120 pounds a few years ago before lifting so im naturally skinny). I would like to add around 10 pounds of overall weight while getting more cut and much stronger for martial arts. My main objective is to gain freakish strength for my size wihtout gaining so much size that poeple will know im juicing.

    Im considering a few cycles.

    1. Anavar for 6-8 weeks at 30-40 mgs per day
    (will cost me an arm and a leg..)
    2. Eq winny cycle for 10 weeks or so.
    (afriad that this will give me limp dick)
    3. Eq 200 mg and Test 250 mg / week
    (leaning toward this one)
    4. Test 250 mg/ week (cheaper than 3)

    Which one or variation would you guys recommend for me?

    Is 250 mg of test enough for someone of my bodywieght? How much would i bloat or retain water from this? Would nolv help with bloating?

    Also, whats the worst that can happen if you inject poorly (still haven't gotten over needle fear which is why im considering anavar only or even winny only)

    Thanks for advice,

    E

  2. #2
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Go with #4.... It's your first cycle and you want to see how you react to the test. I would bump it to 400mg per week for 10 weeks. Have Nolva and use it through your cycle at 20mg ED.

    Well, worse thing can happen is you inject in a vein and pass out or even worse but uncommon is die. Other things from bad injectioons are scar tissue, abcess, pain.......

    www.spotinjections.com check that site out.

  3. #3
    brucelee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    34
    Why does 400 seem to be the magic number? If a 200 pound guy does 400 that would be roughly the equiv of me doing 250 correct? Am i missing something in the equation? Also, nolva at 20mg ED would cost alot of cash! I might as well hit up the anavar at taht price... do you think that nolv is absolutely necesary or is it just becus its my first cycle?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Go with #4.... It's your first cycle and you want to see how you react to the test. I would bump it to 400mg per week for 10 weeks. Have Nolva and use it through your cycle at 20mg ED.

    Well, worse thing can happen is you inject in a vein and pass out or even worse but uncommon is die. Other things from bad injectioons are scar tissue, abcess, pain.......

    www.spotinjections.com check that site out.

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee
    Why does 400 seem to be the magic number? If a 200 pound guy does 400 that would be roughly the equiv of me doing 250 correct? Am i missing something in the equation? Also, nolva at 20mg ED would cost alot of cash! I might as well hit up the anavar at taht price... do you think that nolv is absolutely necesary or is it just becus its my first cycle?
    No..... your test levels have nothing to do with your weight. A 150 pound man could produce more test than say a 250 pound man. You need to make sure your running more than you will produce naturally.

    Always use anti-e's...... either have them on hand or use them in your cycles (in the cycle is a better way IMO)

    If money is a issue you shouldn't run a cycle until u can afford to run it right. Anavar will cost you way more than 20ml of Enan or Cyp. Also nolva is not expensive at all but gyno surgery is.

  5. #5
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Mud is correct.

  6. #6
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    I started my first cycle with 250mg of Test and 200mg of EQ. I made nice gains, but agree, I would do at least 400mg.

    Heres my advice:

    1. Do not run Winny for more than 6 weeks.
    2. The best advice I recieved when I started was, Don't do oral only cycles. If you are going to do it do it right. I too was afraid of injections, but after your first one, your fine!!! Take your time with the injections.

    3. For my first cycle, I would do #3 but bump it up a bit. I did the same thing and I had no sides, nothing and I ran the cycle for 16 weeks upping the dose to 400 Test 300 EQ., and ran Winstrol and the tail end..
    4. If your afraid of inections, have a friend do the first couple for you and you will see its no problem

    5. MOST OF ALL, Take your time, slow down and continue to do research. Knowledge is power and you should make sure you know what your putting into your body.

  7. #7
    brucelee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    34
    How much does the 'average' man produce a week? As for the anti e's... the price im being offered for nolva is 10 20mg pills for $75... is this way high? Are there 'kit' like sites where you can get nolva as well as liquid chlomid?

    Does teh nolv help with bloating if run with the test?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No..... your test levels have nothing to do with your weight. A 150 pound man could produce more test than say a 250 pound man. You need to make sure your running more than you will produce naturally.

    Always use anti-e's...... either have them on hand or use them in your cycles (in the cycle is a better way IMO)

    If money is a issue you shouldn't run a cycle until u can afford to run it right. Anavar will cost you way more than 20ml of Enan or Cyp. Also nolva is not expensive at all but gyno surgery is.

  8. #8
    brucelee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    34
    How much does the 'average' man produce a week? As for the anti e's... the price im being offered for nolva is 10 20mg pills for $75... is this way high? Are there 'kit' like sites where you can get nolva as well as liquid chlomid?

    Does teh nolv help with bloating if run with the test?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No..... your test levels have nothing to do with your weight. A 150 pound man could produce more test than say a 250 pound man. You need to make sure your running more than you will produce naturally.

    Always use anti-e's...... either have them on hand or use them in your cycles (in the cycle is a better way IMO)

    If money is a issue you shouldn't run a cycle until u can afford to run it right. Anavar will cost you way more than 20ml of Enan or Cyp. Also nolva is not expensive at all but gyno surgery is.

  9. #9
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    As far as the 20mg pills BRUCE, I think more like $50. Good luck, hope you get everything. You can also try the SEARCH feature. Just type in nolvadex and see what ya get.

  10. #10
    brucelee is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    34
    Thanks for the responses...

    Buylongterm, If you had nice gains from teh smaller doses, then why should i take higher doses? Again, i dont want to gain that much size.

    also, one reason i was considering oral cycle was because of what i researched on Anavar and winstrol being ideal for athetes concerned with making weight.

    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I started my first cycle with 250mg of Test and 200mg of EQ. I made nice gains, but agree, I would do at least 400mg.

    5. MOST OF ALL, Take your time, slow down and continue to do research. Knowledge is power and you should make sure you know what your putting into your body.
    Again, thanks for the advice, i acutally have been doing alot of research for the past 2 eyars. i just never considered taking nolv DURING the cycle. I also am still undecided as to what cycle to take even though i know the basics of the basic roids

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •