Thread: Need some opinions
08-25-2003, 12:53 PM #1
Need some opinions
Hey guys... I have a question to ask and i'm wondering if you can help me out... I just shot my 9th amp of sustanon which i'm stacking with dbol ... Anyway I was just told that my supplier is gone on vacation for a week or so and I wont be able to get the rest of my amps(Because i bought half my cycle first because of my budget) for at least another week or so... Is this going to upset my cycle much? I been taking 2 shots of sustanon a week (2 cc's) and 8 dianabol pills a day (40mg's) so It seems there will be about a 10 day period when I'm not going to be able to inject again... Will this cause a big problem? I know that the last testosterone ester in sustanon stays active for 2 weeks after injection but its only a small amount... So some educated opinions would be apprecited... thanks!
08-25-2003, 12:58 PM #2
Yep it will cause a problem. You should have EVERYTHING before you start. Your homones and test levels will thank you.
08-25-2003, 01:16 PM #3
what can i expect to lose?
08-25-2003, 01:22 PM #4
I would end the cycle at this point... JMO
Are you sure your source will have the SUS when he's back or will he need to get it from another source?
You can run the D-Bols up to PCT and then start 1 day later after 3 weeks of the last injection of SUS.... I never or will ever have this problem so maybe a Vet or a Mod can give better answer.
08-25-2003, 01:29 PM #5
So you think I should keep running the dbol and wait for 3 weeks before i inject again? I wanted to inject at least another 10-12 amps before my cycle was finished... But this is only my second cycle and I by no means know everything there is to know... I'm just trying to learn so i won't mess up again... thanks for the advice though But I should most likely have my amps by the end of the week... I can save them if that will benefit me more... my supplier is also my trainer and a great bodybuilder so I will ask him as well... thanks again.
08-25-2003, 01:32 PM #6
I thought u said it would be 10 days before you will be able to get the amps...... If you shot today and have them at the end of this week. Then just do the injection and then move your injection times around the last one you did when you get the amps.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)