ziggyj is offline Junior Member

injecting in triceps

i've never injected in my triceps before... anything i should know before i do? are there any major blood vessels in there? does it hurt??

my glutes bleed practically everytime i poke them because i've injected their so often. i injected in both of my deltoids within the past 3 days so i dont want to poke them again. note that neither my glutes or deltoids hurt very much when i inject in them.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Tri's injects aren't bad. I usually have someone else inject me though when I wanna stick the tri. For some reason it's just awkward for me when I inject em myself.
    If your looking for other spots to inject go with a quad shot...IMO it's the easiest place to inject.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Tri injections don't hurt any more than your quads or glutes. Just remember you will be injecting into a smaller muscle so you will develop a lump until the gear is absorbed and the more times you hit the tries that will get better too. Just inject slow and you will be fine.

billyg68 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    i've never injected in my triceps before... anything i should know before i do? are there any major blood vessels in there? does it hurt??

my glutes bleed practically everytime i poke them because i've injected their so often. i injected in both of my deltoids within the past 3 days so i dont want to poke them again. note that neither my glutes or deltoids hurt very much when i inject in them.

calves, quads and chest are other parts that are fairly easy to shoot.

ziggyj is offline Junior Member
    well i injected in my tricep yesterday. i tried to follow the pictures from spotinjections.com, but when i pulled out i started leaking relatively a lot of blood. so i'm probably never going to inject there again.

which leads me to this question:
    so what happens if someone inadvertly injects in a vein? DEATH? i aspirate when i inject, but if, hypothetically, the needle were to go deeper or come out a distance whilst injecting, and found itself inside a vein, this could potentially be bad news, right?

by the way, i saw a poster in my school's gym today. it showed a picture of a cadaver on a stretcher with a sheet over it, and it read: "STEROIDS : gives new meaning to the words 'dead lift'."

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member

Thread Information