Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    talon is offline Senior Member

Waaahhhoooo.....

Hey guys this is a sorta add-on to my thread titled:
    "Holy shiznet guys...yes yes yes".
    Well I got the cycle together and the wait waz worth it. Here goes:

1) QV DECA300-wk 1-10 300mg per wk
    2) TEST ENAN. -wk 1-10 300mg per wk
    3) Nolvadex on hand-(not going to admin. unless I see sides)
    4) PCT and HCG .

Oh by the way bro's, I got back from another awesome chest/tri night. I tried to use the pyramid that another member suggested, I did great, but fell a little short in the end. Here is what I got:
    225-10 times
    245- 5 times(5sec pause press)
    265- 7 times
    305- 3 times

The last set of 305 killed the chest so I didnt take 325, but I def. will try after the cycle starts.

I just wanna thank all of the people whom have helped me so far:
    BDTR, MONEYBOSS(with the humor..LOL), BigGreen, Bermich, Toolman, 956Vette, Bask8Kace, oh shit almost forgot NIXTER and all of the mods and vets(dont know if they wanna be mentioned), if I forgot ya, I am def. sorry. THANKS EVERYONE.
    Last edited by talon; 08-25-2003 at 08:03 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    [Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure man...take the nolva throughout. Gyno is much easier to prevent than it is to treat.

Hey Tool I waz originally going to do that for that exact reason, but besides the gyno, I have never been the one to hold water, so I figured I wouldnt take Nolva. unless need. I do have enought for 20mg the entire cycle so I will take it. THANKS again!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Do your raw materials have you stuck at those doses. If you don't have an extra vial of test, you may want to snag one just in case. One of the surest ways to ameliorate deca -dick (which is a relative possibility when run at the same dosage as test) is to up the test.

toolman is offline Banned
    Looks good. The only change I would make is run the test a couple weeks longer than the deca as that will give you some extra time to get the deca out of the system prior to pct rather than waiting 3 weeks after both shots. I don't remember if you ran Deca before but it shut me down hard.

Good luck on the cycle!

BIG AND TOOL thanks...yhea BIG my raw materials got me at those doses. I hope that running the same amount of TEST will eliminate the deca dick. I will try to get an extra 600mgs though to run a little longer that the deca. What I was getting at is this is what I have right now. I have the deca, the nolva, the clomid, and the HCG . The test will be here on Friday, so I hope to have all of it by then. I will not, I REPEAT, WILL NOT, start until I have all of my goodies. I will have a few questions along the way Im sure so stay with me guys.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Good job Talon.
    Keep us up to date on your progress, I think youll be happy with the 300/300 cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by djsir007
    Good job Talon.
    Keep us up to date on your progress, I think youll be happy with the 300/300 cycle.
    Damn DJ I forgot to thank you to. You were one of the first people ever to reply to my threads. DAMNIT

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    BIG AND TOOL thanks...yhea BIG my raw materials got me at those doses. I hope that running the same amount of TEST will eliminate the deca dick. I will try to get an extra 600mgs though to run a little longer that the deca. What I was getting at is this is what I have right now. I have the deca, the nolva, the clomid, and the HCG. The test will be here on Friday, so I hope to have all of it by then. I will not, I REPEAT, WILL NOT, start until I have all of my goodies. I will have a few questions along the way Im sure so stay with me guys.
    or if you don't have anymore run test 2-11
    PCT week 13 (3 weeks after deca and 2 weeks after test E)
    In any way Run test E 1 week past deca - not just because of deca dick, but because of the differences in their half lifes - so you can start a more effective PCT, thus, keep more muscle.

I personally get a boner even if I"m on deca only, but BigG has a good point - have an extra vail of test on hand - just in case.

I like your cycle.

Rookie THANKS, That is a good idea. Because of the dif. in there half life, I could start the TEST on week two, cause it takes four to five to kick in, also like deca . So, with this I wouldnt have to worry about the deca dick until a couple of weeks in anyways. Hell yhea! I like your thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Looks good. The only change I would make is run the test a couple weeks longer than the deca as that will give you some extra time to get the deca out of the system prior to pct rather than waiting 3 weeks after both shots. I don't remember if you ran Deca before but it shut me down hard.

Good luck on the cycle!
    No TOOLMAN, I have never used gear before. This is my first cycle. I am going to hopefully get it going on Monday and keep a journal on my progress from about the 4th week in until the end.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO...since this is your first cycle...I would just do 500mg of test for 10 weeks. Not need for stacking so soon.

But if you're set on using the deca ...try and run 100-200mg more test than deca.

I would also run the test one week past the deca as stated by RJ.

If you have the N-dex...start at 10mg ED...can't hurt.

Yhea MONEY, Im going to go ahead and run the Nolv. all the way through. I already had the Deca , so the way it worked out I am just getting the Test. I really didnt wanna do the Deca alone, cause of so many various comments on it. Some say do it alone, some say dont. Well, what the hell Ill get more size and no deca dick....Hell yhea!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What kind of test are you running?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Test Enan

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I meant brand 300mg seems like a strange dosage.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yeah I was thinking 300 was strange as well for test-e. Anyone make a 200mg test-e?

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Please keep comments on the subject. (Rickson)

You have posted your pics, and told us how hard you train. Now, follow some of the research you have apparently done, listen to the advice given here, and don't jump headlong and fancy-free into mixing your AAS' too soon.

MBH, whom I seem to agree with a lot, has shown you the light. First cycle, you've got a good base to work with, stick to basics:

1 - 10 500mg Enan
    Nolva 10-20mg a day.
    Clomid for PCT

That's it. Assess your body with the one med first. Don't go at like a bull at a gate. Not necessary to stack yet.

Carry on.

BDTR and RICKSON- I am saying 300mg to keep the dosage the same. The test is 250mg per 1mL/cc enan. Sorry about the confusion.
    Last edited by talon; 08-26-2003 at 02:29 AM.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    TALON, there is absolutly no need for that whatsoever.

If you need to express yourself in that mannor then please PM the guy.

I, and other guys on this board do not want to read beef between two users and thats the kinda shot that'll get you banned!

If someone has something to say, they have a right to give their opinion.

I support your thanks to those that have helped you, I respect how hard you work - thats great, I don't have a problem with you and the way you conduct yourself on this board, but posts like that are not good for anyones image.

IMHO, If I were you I'd delete it and send the guy a PM!

You know who are the guys to listen to on here, you know who talking sense and who isn't. Listen to the people who you now trust! I hope I'm one of them!

Guys, I am not going to start out with a bad rep. I am very, very sorry for the way I handled that. I did stoop to this guys level writing that message. Its just that I feel he stepped way out of line when he wrote that. He said my willingness to help and give gratitude makes him wanna throw up...? Well, I dont see why he came into the thread to say that, but everyone haz there own opinions. Guys once again, Im sorry. Please lets keep this thread alive. You live and ya learn.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    BDTR and RICKSON- I am saying 300mg to keep the dosage the same. The test is 250mg per 1mL/cc enan. Sorry about the confusion.
    so why don't you go with 250mg/wk for your test? I dont see a reason to go up to 300mg just to equal the deca . The extra 50mg isn't worth the hassle (I'd actually suggest 500mg/wk). What brand test are you using?

daWhoadaddy, I am trying to keep the test/deca levels the same to avoid some of the sides, aka deca dick. I am running QV Test. Enan. 250...Thanks.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys this is a sorta add-on to my thread titled:
    "Holy shiznet guys...yes yes yes".
    Well I got the cycle together and the wait waz worth it....I just wanna thank all of the people whom have helped me so far:
    BDTR, MONEYBOSS(with the humor..LOL), BigGreen, Bermich, Toolman, 956Vette, Bask8Kace, oh shit almost forgot NIXTER and all of the mods and vets(dont know if they wanna be mentioned), if I forgot ya, I am def. sorry. THANKS EVERYONE.
    Hey, bro.

I'm glad I could help. Keep us posted on your progress, and let me know if you need anything.

Now, go get huge!

Not a prob. you give GRATITUDE AND APPRECIATION where it is deserved. BASKET, your help has been great. I def. am going to keep everyone posted on this. Its a big step for me.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I tried to use the pyramid that another member suggested, I did great, but fell a little short in the end. Here is what I got:
    225-10 times
    245- 5 times(5sec pause press)
    265- 7 times
    305- 3 times
    Bro, if you are referring to me, that is NOT what I suggested. You are burning yourself out with irrelevant weight. Why are you doing a triple with a weight that is only a dime less (each side) than the weight you're shooting for? Listen, when you just want to get the 325 and don't care about training for maximal hypertrophy, then do this:

135x10
    195 x 6
    245 x 3
    280 x 1
    ---325---

none of this 5 sec pause press BS either, lol.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, I am not going to start out with a bad rep. I am very, very sorry for the way I handled that. I did stoop to this guys level writing that message. Its just that I feel he stepped way out of line when he wrote that. He said my willingness to help and give gratitude makes him wanna throw up...? Well, I dont see why he came into the thread to say that, but everyone haz there own opinions. Guys once again, Im sorry. Please lets keep this thread alive. You live and ya learn.

Well, Kudos for you bro!!!!! It takes a man to admit his mistakes! I didn't see the post, but from what you've said here, you have my respect!!

Best of luck on your cycle!!!!

legend is offline Associate Member
    looks good bro good luck. if you don't mind my suggestion, i would bump the test up to at least 500mg. i love deca , and thank god i have never had the displeasure of deca sides, but i find when i run deca with test i always get better results with the test at a higher dosage. i am currently trying t-400, and i like it alot. even try that. 400mg per cc. you really can't beat that. and it is pretty high in actual numbers.i am asuming your running enathate, which i also prefer. sust is good but not for me. just my two cents. good luck.

Thanks BUYLONGTERM, everyones luck for me is needed as, like Ive said before, this is a big step in my life. Your comments and the others helped chill me out alot after what waz said, but oh well. Thanks for your support bro.

LEGEND, thanks for your suggestion. I would run the TEST at 500mg, but my "raw materials" hinder me from doing that. So, causa what I got, I have to stay at 250 mg/per wk. But, yes I would run higher if I could get more.

GOLDENEAR, so that waz you who gave me the idea...LOL. Well, as you said I was trying to take it to maximum hypertrophy and kill the fast and slow twitch fibers (hence the pause press...LOL). I will def. take what you gave me here and run with it. Hey, Ill try it within 5 weeks of the cycle. Hopefully 325 will be a barrier I can break. THANKS EVERYONE.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Talon....Mods and others...

Let me express my sincere apologies to you mate. Yesterday was a total shit of a day for me. I lost three of my colleagues to redundancy and then my leave was cancelled (10 days in Bali), and I have to now take up the slack. Should not be an excuse for aggressive posts.

You being so exuberant and happy with your first cycle pinched a raw nerve in me and I said it was nauseating. Sorry bro. I am not prone to write such things...it was a mistake on my part.

Keep on filling us all in on your cycle......and don't let me being a twat yesterday discourage you in any way.

Cheers

WOW, what a guy!! Man it takes some balls to write an appology like that in front of your peirs!!

Man that shit sucks, I hope you are able to get away at another time, and that you haven't lost any money over this!

Keep the posts coming and CHIN UP!! Old boy!

NICKLEBY, thanks man, that did mean alot. I can totally understand you now and it makes the other comment oblivious, now, in my mind. I hope that everything works out for you. Good Luck and thanks for being a man and apologizing.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is one the reasons I think this board is the best. It's the people!!!!!

I agree, now to start that cycle....LOL

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    What are you guys going to be like on clomid!?!?

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    This thread is one the reasons I think this board is the best. It's the people!!!!!
    i said that on sunday. the last board i was on was filled with trash talking cyber tough guys. you couldn't ask a question without a stupid answer. this board is filled with educated gentlemen. big difference.

Well, one does one's best you know!

BDTR is offline Retired
    awwww group hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    What are you guys going to be like on clomid!?!?

He he he, BDTR give me 10 wks and Ill tell ya. I just hope when the
    Test hits I dont go after LOCKDOWN's girl....LOL.

Join the que Talon!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information