Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

I don't mean to bring up a sore spot (and i know it's the wrong forum)

...but, wasn't there talk of AR t-shirts a while back. On my latest allsports order, i was ecstatic to see an "apparel" or "clothing" category, and then incredibly dissapointed not to see the AR t-shirt. At one point, i even though someone had an avatar with them wearing the AR t-shirt. I'm posting this openly because I was also under the impression that it wasn't Jason or the site's endeavor entirely, but a mod or member was involved in a big part of it? As you can tell, i'm clueless as to where this went to.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Well I hope its true, i'd definetly buy one.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Same here!

palme is offline Rosie Member

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    how come they don't show up in clothing when you go to order?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Give me one...pleazzze!...LOl

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:45 PM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I want mine to say

"Can you really drink Winny" or
    "AR - Use the Damn search button"

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've got one that I've had for about a year. Need another one though.

It's been attempted a few times, but the demand was not there. A lot of people were in for one, but only a few actually ordered them. In some of the members defense, AR was only getting XL made which are a lot bigger than most could wear(mines XL and I need a L).

I'm sure at one time or another, their will be some produced but they are low on thlist as a lot of funding goes to updating the board and developing other sites that Mugs owns.

One day my bro's, one day

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm still looking for a dianabol - breakfast of champions tshirt.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I think i may order one now.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If people are in a hurry to get the shirts, why not post an "official t-shirt logo." There are silk screeners everywhere that are hurting for business enough to make one or two shirts with a logo. All we'd have to do is individually download the official logo and take it out to a silk screener or t-shirt place.

I'd love to walk into a gym and run into someone wearing an AR T-shirt. It would be awesome if it were a logo that isn't obvious--didn't advertise steroid use or the actual board address itself, but was recognizable only by other AR members.

I'd be hesitant to wear a shirt if it advertised the board address. I think it's great that the people who find this board were LOOKING FOR IT or at least something like it as opposed to seeing the address on a t-shirt in a gym.

I have a bodybuilder friend who didn't understand how I suddenly gained all this knowledge about AS. He now calls me and asks me questions. His source thanked me when I passed on info about certain fakes etcetera going around.

This board absolutely is the best. So my vote is for a t-shirt which subtly speaks volumes (only if you're "in-the-know").
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-26-2003 at 11:47 AM.

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    i definitely would order a shirt!!! it would be cool to see other members wearing the shirt

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I remember the whole AR shirt thing, and yes .. Allsports did have some in XL but that was it. If it is done again, I like Bask8kace's idea of a shirt with just the logo and maybe the letters AR. Then if you saw someone out with it on only the AR members would know what's up! Oh, and we'd definitely need some in L to meet the demand this time. Just my .02

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    one for me.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i'd be happy to get one with "buylongterm's" avatar on it. those girls got a future behind them !!!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    If people are in a hurry to get the shirts, why not post an "official t-shirt logo." There are silk screeners everywhere that are hurting for business enough to make one or two shirts with a logo. All we'd have to do is individually download the official logo and take it out to a silk screener or t-shirt place.

I'd love to walk into a gym and run into someone wearing an AR T-shirt. It would be awesome if it were a logo that isn't obvious--didn't advertise steroid use or the actual board address itself, but was recognizable only by other AR members.

I'd be hesitant to wear a shirt if it advertised the board address. I think it's great that the people who find this board were LOOKING FOR IT or at least something like it as opposed to seeing the address on a t-shirt in a gym.

I have a bodybuilder friend who didn't understand how I suddenly gained all this knowledge about AS. He now calls me and asks me questions. His source thanked me when I passed on info about certain fakes etcetera going around.

This board absolutely is the best. So my vote is for a t-shirt which subtly speaks volumes (only if you're "in-the-know").

I'm with bask8kase on this one. I do have an AR t-shirt I acquired over a year ago. Very cool shirt, but says 'Anabolic Review' in big letters. Kind of hard to wear anyplace out of the house. The bodybuilder pose in the middle is cool though. Maybe we could use that and come up with a phrase all of us would recognize and combine it with a cool graphic of a bb posing. Say something like "train hard or not at all" or something like that where AS are not mentioned. Just my thoughts.

peace,

ttgb

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Wow, I would definitely buy a t-shirt no questions asked. Just I hope you won't charge $40 like Coleman for his video lol.

I hope that whoever decides on what the logo looks like, they do not mention anything about steroids on it, because I would then be hesistant to buy one. There are some good training t-shirts at www.houseofpain.com , but something unique to this board would be cool. I like bask8kase's idea.

The thing is though, make sure the picture becomes stickied either in the forum or at the top of the pages, instead of the big red letters that we have now, this way everyone will know what the logo looks like. I was thinking something like this(you might have to right click on the image, go to properties, and then type in the url into your browser):

Obviously I'm not an artist by any means, I did that in MS-Paint, but at least it's a start. Hopefully it will ignite some good ideas.
    Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 08-27-2003 at 08:49 AM.

arby is offline Associate Member
    Awesome!

I could make a larger version of the logo suitable for silk screening if someone can get me the muscle guy drawing in a vector or any larger format than it is up here. A good idea is to just use the big letters "AR" either one on each side or both to the right or under the logo.

RB

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    ok, ok I am going to take this up with Brian today and see if we can get these printed. Unfortunately we can't let others user our copyrighted logo to make merchandise so the blame falls on our shoulders. I will talk to him about this today, I promise.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    So don't use the copyrighted logo!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ASN still owes me for mine..........i placed the order when we had this last run on shirts, and everyone said they wanted one then too.......

peace I4L

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm in for one for sure.

the only problem is that i'd need a medium lol.
    I'm puny.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    A guy at Golds has one, I love that shirt.
    I will say if you go to bodybuilding.com and look at their bodybuilding shirts with cool sayings, some of them are funny as hell

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    So wassup Jason? you talk to your guy about getting the AR shirts? BUMP

depdaddy is offline Member
    ill take one...1 xl

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE

Gentleman...this is a very very very good idea. I would love to own one of these un-obvious shirts. Please PTBY get back to us. I will def. buy one if you guys can get them printed...AWESOME and thanks.....

bump...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Interesting concepts here

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    yes, we discussed it. We have it on a list of things to do. We have a couple of small projects that we need to complete over the next couple of weeks and then we are going to sit down and discuss the value of this idea. I am really going to have to have some backing on this in order to make it work. Last time I convinced him that we should do this, I set up a pre-order for the shirts and sold 3 of them even though at least 15 - 20 people on the board claimed that they bought one. It was really an odd experience.

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    yes, we discussed it. We have it on a list of things to do. We have a couple of small projects that we need to complete over the next couple of weeks and then we are going to sit down and discuss the value of this idea. I am really going to have to have some backing on this in order to make it work. Last time I convinced him that we should do this, I set up a pre-order for the shirts and sold 3 of them even though at least 15 - 20 people on the board claimed that they bought one. It was really an odd experience.
    Mark me down, def. not a prob.

hey mark me too, i will def. buy one as long as they aint 40$

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is going to happen we need a thread where you just put your name, your mailing addy and your order.

Then shirts are printed, but that can't happen unless jason wants to print the shirts. It's really all about seeing how many preorders he can get.

But shit, i'll preorder one right now, paypal, nuggas.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 08-31-2003 at 06:22 PM.

that would be cool, just a thread where poeple actually preorder them but they have to pay before they pre order or something so he knows people are going to pay, also PTBJ is that logo in your avatar copywrited? Otherwise i could just take that logo to a screenprinter and get my own made

It would be a copyright vio but photoshop the logo if you really wanted it.

I would but i dont want anyone to get mad, how bout if i kick em some money to use it, can i do that ?

Well I don't think even Jason can authorize the use but he can ask.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Yeah, eather that or just a good old

I love Mexico t-shirt

Only instead of the word "love" put a pic of a heart.

So Jason, can you ask or authorize it? or something, i mean dang, i just want an inconspicuous (sp?) AR shirt

LOL that mexico one is a good one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information