Thread: First Cycle

GABIGEN is offline New Member

First Cycle

I am 36 year old Male in good shape 300lb been working out for a couple of months. I have been a large man all of my life. I was benching 235lb and military pressing 245lb at the age of 13. I spent the first 3 years out of High school working Landscaping, shoveled and raked all day everyday. That made my shoulders and back huge and my arms ok. I have worked Land Surveying and then in Construction ever since. I want to lose some of my body fat, doing Cardio and watching my Diet. I also want to ad some bulk and definition.

I have been thinking about doing a cycle.
    I am considering;
    12 week cycle
    1-6 Denkall Anadrol 75mg EOD
    1-12 50mg Winstrol “ESTANOZOLOL 50” EOD
    300 mg Clomid 1st day 100mg next 10 days and 50mg last 10 days

I am wondering if, when and how much Nolva I should use also will I be ok using the 75mg Anadrol EOD or do I need to work something out so I am taking every day, maybe split the pills take half a day?

What do ya’ll think.

Thanks

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GABIGEN
    I am 36 year old Male in good shape 300lb been working out for a couple of months. I have been a large man all of my life. I was benching 235lb and military pressing 245lb at the age of 13. I spent the first 3 years out of High school working Landscaping, shoveled and raked all day everyday. That made my shoulders and back huge and my arms ok. I have worked Land Surveying and then in Construction ever since. I want to lose some of my body fat, doing Cardio and watching my Diet. I also want to ad some bulk and definition.

I have been thinking about doing a cycle.
    I am considering;
    12 week cycle
    1-6 Denkall Anadrol 75mg EOD
    1-12 50mg Winstrol “ESTANOZOLOL 50” EOD
    300 mg Clomid 1st day 100mg next 10 days and 50mg last 10 days

I am wondering if, when and how much Nolva I should use also will I be ok using the 75mg Anadrol EOD or do I need to work something out so I am taking every day, maybe split the pills take half a day?

What do ya’ll think.

Thanks

what's your approx BF?

depdaddy is offline Member
    winnie should be ed not every other day...i would also add some Enanthate 500mg week...anadrol is going to make you hold a lot of water at 300 lbs i would do cutting cycle before i started fucking with anadrol...go with enanthate 500week...winnie 50 ed...and throw in some fina..or Eq..as far as nolva goes i would use 20mg ed throughout cycle

About 17%

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GABIGEN
    About 17%
    That's about 50lb - if you burn some 20lb down to 10% - IMO you might look great with your physique.

DepD - has a good point. With your workout experience - cutting cycle might be a good way to start

IMO

Thanks a lot Gentlemen,
    I really appreciate your input!

depdaddy
    I like your location, I go there when ever I get the chance.
    Last edited by GABIGEN; 08-30-2003 at 01:29 PM.

Thread Information