MeanGreen is offline New Member

Sustanon aggresiveness?

Hey everyone, i was lifting hard with my friend the other day whose 5 weeks into his sustanon 250 cycle, and we were both real pumped and i just made a joke to him about his face when he lifts and he slammed me in the face! He said he didnt mean to but he can get pissed really easy. I didnt think violence was an issue with sust like it is fina? Is that a side effect?
    Last edited by MeanGreen; 07-28-2003 at 09:24 PM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Higher test levels = higher aggresion.

Snick is offline New Member
    I never experienced "aggession" while doing a cycle, I think most of the aggression is really the fact that people are getting bigger and stronger and they hear it makes you aggressive so they act out in that fashion, not to mention the cockyness you get when your own steroids , thats prolly why your friend smacked you, they dont feel good about themselved till they do a cycle.

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    Some people just can't control their temper and are insecure about themselves -> they might get aggressive esp. while on steroids , because as everybody knows, "test makes you hyuuooge, strong and violent!". If anything, I think the Sustanon should make him laugh more at the joke because of higher self-esteem.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    If you can't handle your aggression then you shouldn't be taking anything. You have to control yourself. Also some people just use AAS as an excuse to get pissed off

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

P.s.

Sorry You Had To Go Thru That With Your Friend Talk About It . Forgive Him If Possible

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Take it out on the weights.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Me personally. I like my tempermant on AS. I usually let things slide by just to avoid unnecassary drama. But when Im on it I dont let people fuck around with me.
    The owner of a tire shop was asking me if I wanted the radials and or the bi radials and match these with that. I looked at him confused and just told him to change the damn tire. He said something about why I dont know what tire is on the wheel. THAT really pissed me off. Usually I would let it slide, but for some reason (and I think it is the juice) I just went off on the guy. Last thing I told him was that I would drag his ass to my job and see if he understands my termanology but not that polite. A few other instances where as I normally wouldnt snap I often have. I LIKE IT.
    Although there was yesterday where I broke a few plates as I threw them through my kitchen window against the rocks of my pool to the bottom. All because they were left unwashed for half a day by my room mate. They are clean now I guess.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    sustanon made me violent..and the people who posted about there isnt a such thing as agression in roids, its just because your getting bigger and stronger..well...........you dont know what your talking about...the shit is real..i dont think it was called for, for your boy to hit you in the face, but if he said his aggresion is up ..then im sure it is...when i was on sus it was also..im on t200 right now 600 mg a week and i dont feel very edgy at all compared to sus..but i am just a lil..just my 02 cents

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    he slammed you in the face??? Did you pimp slap him back??

asshole before the cycle= amplified asshole during the cycle
    abstrack@protonmail.com

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Higher test levels = higher aggresion.
    I would like to say, higher estrogen levels = increased aggresion...

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    asshole before the cycle= amplified asshole during the cycle
    This is about the jist of it. Some guys seem to use AS as a reason to be a dick and blame it on the juice since they lack self control.

So, next time he's under some heavy ass weight and struggling, ask him how it feels to not have a workout partner to help him out. Let him struggle with the weight a while, and tell him that's what happens when he's a dick to someone who's helping him out and working out with him. BTW, revenge is very self-satisfying to me sometimes....

Being an ass to a stranger is one thing, to a bro is another....

falcore is offline New Member
    while on sust, i feel more angry at everything. You "feel" like kicking some ass when something bothers you. But it's exactly that, a feeling. I just calm down and let it pass.

I think Snick hit it on the head. You see some wicked changes in your body, and become more confident/cocky. Which one, cocky or confident depends on the person, right.

Primal instinct eh, beat your chest, walk tall = Testosterone .

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    the WORST thing was coming off of Dbol without any post cycle gear. No clomid or anything. OMG. I was the moodiest bitch ever. Girls with PMS had nothing on me. That shit was worse than my roid aggression I have right now. I couldnt even talk to my room mate when I came home. I knew I would just snap at anything so I quickly locked myself in the room most of the month.

Hero is offline Junior Member
    some people are just natural dick heads and need an ass kickin....

F40
    F40 is offline Junior Member
    Hero is right:
    Some people do need to be "taught a fucking lesson" - there's sooo much arrogance in this world and it hurts me that I want to be nice and they want to throw it back in my face.

That's why I love the lifting... it gives me the self-belief I need to be just as nasty back....

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    The higher the test levels are higher aggresion. I use to take out the aggresion in the gym

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    That's a bunch of crap. A friend wouldn't do that. Your agression may be higher, but you can control it.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I just got off a sustanon cycle There is a slight change in agression but nothing you cant control i dont give a s@%$ what you are on......

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Of course aggression might be higher on cycle but that isn't an excuse to lose self control. This guy had no right to hit you and friend or not I would beat his ass for it.

Sonnie is offline Junior Member
    Yeah your friends a dick, knock him out

Thread Information