Thread: How Long

SQUATKING is offline Junior Member

How Long

It has been 6 weeks since I have been off of Deca 300QV. I had a few side affects. I had a lump in my right nipple, which went away but left a puffy nipple which is not noticeable at all. I did not take any Anti E's. I will next time for sure. My main question, maybe might be on the borderline, but I have to ask it. The question is my sperm count has been reduced and I was wondering how long before everything goes back to normal.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    From what I've read - deca hits you hard. Skipping PCT makes it much worse.

I'd personally jump into PCT now because deca is a long lasting E.

olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    well i was on a cycle of deca and primo not too long ago i can tell u this i didnt experience deca dick but it delayed my ejaculation a long time most of the time i couldnt even go strating to get back to normal now and its been about a month since my last shot and i just finished clomid a week ago but its strating to come around again...

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olympia81
    well i was on a cycle of deca and primo not too long ago i can tell u this i didnt experience deca dick but it delayed my ejaculation a long time most of the time i couldnt even go strating to get back to normal now and its been about a month since my last shot and i just finished clomid a week ago but its strating to come around again...
    I got the same thing on deca - just takes longer to cum. Didn't have a problem getting a boner.

Looks like this guy, though, didn't do the PCT at all - it'd take a long time for him to recover without clomid

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    QV deca 300 shut me down hard for 2 months

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This is why I would run EQ rather than Deca . JMO

I know guys that run Deca alone for months and never have a problem but one guy I know can't even get a hard-on because he's shut down so hard. You never know.

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    QV deca 300 shut me down hard for 2 months
    That really shouldn't be that surprising. Look at the half-life of the decanoate ester. If you run 400mg/wk, do the math....you're gonna have nandrolone exerting itself physiologically a long, long time after your final injection. I always give Deca 5-6 weeks to clear. Ideally, you would run an androgen like testosterone during those 5-6 weeks and then commence PCT after discontinuing that compound, not the Deca.

Thread Information