jersey juice is offline Member

PCT working better than before

I have been on & off (mostly on) for a few years now... my last cycle started last November and I ended it the end of July this year. I had a script from my doc and was using that and then I would throw in some other things along the way and when I would end my cycle I was still staying on a 250mg a week maintenece dose. Well I finally decided to give my body a break just cause I feel like if I keep it up I'm gonna burn myself out. So I began my PCT like this: Took 1 shot 5000iu HCG 5 days after last shot of sust. 5 days later took 2500mg and 5 days after that another 2500mg, 5 days after that 1500mg. The entire time I ran 20mg of Nolva and 1 tab 25mg of proviron ... after all the sust was out of my system 3 weeks and a few days I gave it and when I was done w/ the HCG I started w/ 300mg clomid along w/ the nolva & proviron the first day and 100mg for 2 weeks after keeping the nolva & proviron the whole way through. Then I dropped the clomid to 50mg for another 2 weeks. I lost a ton of water weight, but that was a positive because it revealed some good quiality mass that I had put on and I'm sure w/ the proviron hardened me up a little & most imprtant NO LOSS OF SEX DRIVE AT ALL! I backed off the training a little allowing more recovery time, but I feel fine and the proviron is at such a low dose that it only is acting as an anti e I'm sure... Just thought I'd share cause I was panicked that I would crash & burn after being on for like 9 months lol... this pct worked very well for me so just some food for thought... forgot to add that I used ECA stack- Xenadrine to help ward off the catabolism
    Last edited by jersey juice; 08-26-2003 at 08:34 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    HCG shouldn't really be run alone, also proviron will supress your HTPA and not allow you to properly recover.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I didn't run the HCG alone, I ran it w/ 20mg of nolva & 25mg of proviron . Please explain, I was under the impression that proviron at such a low dose is safe and can actually be taken for extended periods of time with no supression...

100571 is offline Associate Member
    bump. this is a great discussion. I am more concerned about planning my PCT than my cycle. What is the point of gaining all that mass if you can't keep it!? Also, I have read that Nolve and Clomid are basically the same thing... only Clomid is weaker? 40MG of Nolva = 150 MG Clomid, or something like that. Just throwing it out there. Shouldn't there be some clen in there, too? Or is ECA teh same thing?

Thread Information