zibep is offline Junior Member

Cypionate and Enanthate together?

I had some left over cypionate from my last cycle, so I ordered some more, but only managed to get enanthate . Is it okay to mix the two? Are they basically just both oil based test?

Thanks!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    It's fine, I had to do that on my first cycle. I'd start with Cyp, and then switch to the Enan when the Cyp is gone. The enan will pick up where the Cyp left off

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    It's fine, I had to do that on my first cycle. I'd start with Cyp, and then switch to the Enan when the Cyp is gone. The enan will pick up where the Cyp left off
    Pheedno beat me to it.

They are essentially the same substance. You can mix them or use them interchangeably.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i have done a 7 week cycle of sust and then finished the last three weeks with cyp it seemed to work just as well

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    yeah i have done a 7 week cycle of sust and then finished the last three weeks with cyp it seemed to work just as well
    Cypionate (cyp) and enanthate (enan) are essentially the same. To the contrary, Sustanon (sust) and cyp are different.

Sust is a mixture of 4 types of testosterone including long-acting and short-acting testosterone esters.

Cyp and enan are each a single compound of a long-acting testosterone ester.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-26-2003 at 12:16 PM.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    i know that they are different esthers but i had nothing else to use and it seemed to work ok for me anyway, i am sure its not as close as eath and cyp being one esther apart

Thread Information