mikes20 is offline Junior Member

Fakes in mex vets and pharmacies

hey does anyone know if fakes are also sold in pharmacies and vets in mexico or are they only from black market guys, if you bought it at a store in mexico is it real???

BossDJ02 is offline Junior Member
    yea bro there are tons of brovel fakes out there. just make sure if u buy brovel, tt, or qV that they have the hologram on them and that the exp date is stamped and not printed on the box. Qv exp is printed on the box and i have not seen any fakes on that but the tt and qv should not be printed. never buy any vet gear in a farmacia. it is illegal in mexican law and if they do carry any it is bogus.

ok thanks, are there fakes with holograms?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: Fakes in mex vets and pharmacies

Originally posted by mikes20
    hey does anyone know if fakes are also sold in pharmacies and vets in mexico or are they only from black market guys, if you bought it at a store in mexico is it real???
    Keep in mind that if you hit up a border pharmacy, the only gear they will sell will be little organan redijects. Pharmacies are there to sell stuff for humans and don't think since you are going to mexico, there aren't any regulations. There are still a wide variety of controlled substances, and you'll have to visit a licensed pharmacy, bribe the doc (get a mex-script), and then buy the gear.

If you wanna hitup a local vet, they might be tough to find, and yes, you will likely encounter fakes.

I live about an hour from TJ now, and I will not risk another mexico blunder. It would suck to get fake shit after all that money and risk.

i skip past tj to rosarito, less trafic, less cops, and just drive back through tj, vet's are pretty easy to find, but as long as it has stamp, hologram, and shrink wraped should be real right?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by mikes20
    i skip past tj to rosarito, less trafic, less cops, and just drive back through tj, vet's are pretty easy to find, but as long as it has stamp, hologram, and shrink wraped should be real right?
    Rosairita beach is a much better place, i would agree. Crossing the boarder isn't too tuff, just play cool and they will let you cruz by.

TITANS is offline New Member
    Rosarito is worth the extra drive. The only thing I ever bought from the Farmacia is the Sust 250 redijets. Heard they can't be faked. Tj is a sh--hole. Head to Puerta Neuvo for the lobster then hit Rosarito on the way back.

that's exactly what i did, the lobster is always good there, took the girlfriend and made a day trip out of it, less suspicious comingn back too

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    There are a few legit vet pharms in tj, I know of one that is used. Its been around for a long time and has regular big customers. They don't want to risk all the business they do by trying to pass some fake shit. But then again, Rosaritos lobster is worth the drive alone.

aggie96 is offline New Member

weekend trip

A buddy and I are making a run for the border this weekend from Austin. Are there any suggestions for particular cities we should drive into and checkpoints we should leave out of? If you've been down there within the past couple weeks I would greatly appreciate any kind of response or PM about your experience. you can never have too much information, right? just trying to keep my ass out of the hands of the federalis also, is anyone aware of any particular farmacias south of the Texas border that are selling bunk gear and/or tipping customs off? let's get their names thrown out here on the board to raise some awareness about 'em. mexico just wouldn't be mexico if we let a day pass without them screwing a few gringos

-ty

~today i do what others won't, so that tomorrow i can do what others can't~

Ambulance is offline Member
    I bought gear in TJ, what you will find by some of the places that sell vet gear in the pharmacies is that they dont... but will make a run to a vetrenary down the street and get it for you. They scratch eachothers backs down there with commision by refering eachother to their shops. I plan to go farther into mexico next time to buy gear just to be safe though, make sure its totally real ya know?

Thread Information