MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Heres another BAD BOTTLE of QV TEST!!!

I started taking 1000mgs of qv test enantat 250 from a 50ml bottle over four weeks ago. The lot numbers and expiration dates are as follow.

QVE 005
    07 2005

My wife whom does my injections said she was having trouble pushing in the syringe during injection. It killed her poor hand and fingers. Something just isnt right. Its way too thick!!

I noticed after each shot I would get nervous for about 48 hours not energetic. Also my sex drive went down not up!! Strange hugh?

I'm genetically prone to break out with some zits but no zits were forth coming????? Well what about that??

This is when I knew something was wrong. I went to the qv site and sure enough the above batch was made and tested. The holograms on my box and bottle are also legit.

However my wife put the cap under light last night and noticed it had
    possibly been tampered with. The foil that normally holds the cap in place on the neck of the bottle was missing. Also the bottle cap is easily turned by hand and I would not think this is normal out of a qv product.

Any opinions as to what you guys think is going on would be great. I also wanted to warn others in case this botle has not been tampered with and its just a bad batch from the factory.
    My bottle

KeyMastur is offline VET
    First off, where did you get this bottle from ?? And how did it look when you bought it ??

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have a camera? Please take pictures of the bottle in question and post it here.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Did it have a QV logo on the flip off cap? And was the flip off cap green?

talon is offline Senior Member
    The cap is suppose to be red, with the letters QV on the top right? Also, the hologram should change colors and say QV three times in small letters under the big QV. Also, make sure the corners on the label are rounded and not square, cause I heard of this being an issue on the fake also. Please post a pick Mr. Biceps, cause you have been talking about the QV ya got being bad and I would like to see what a bad one looks like. Thanks.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, maybe a closeup of the lid would help too, in case it's a real QV vial that was just drained and something else put in.

Too bad there isn't someplace to send these things to have them tested.

Oh, by the way, one test you can do yourself is the "taste test". Wash your hands first then put a good drop of the stuff on your fingertip and touch it to your tongue. It should have a metallic, chemically taste with a slight sesame oil aftertaste and it should leave that spot on your tongue feeling somewhat numb temporarily.

Also, check for dead flies!

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    uGh... I suspected the same thing with my last 10CC vial of QV Enanth. Good thing I mixed shots with prop else I woulda been running testless I think.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    The cap is suppose to be red, with the letters QV on the top right? Also, the hologram should change colors and say QV three times in small letters under the big QV. Also, make sure the corners on the label are rounded and not square, cause I heard of this being an issue on the fake also. Please post a pick Mr. Biceps, cause you have been talking about the QV ya got being bad and I would like to see what a bad one looks like. Thanks.
    ........About the 3 small lableing QV under the big QV? I have EQ from QV, on the holo gram its self, It has the leters QV in large then below that it says vet vet vet.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Dang, another smear for QV? I don't think it's QV's quality that is in question but the integrity of the people you got it from or who handled it from the pharmacy all the way down to you.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    You need to be questioning your source, not QV's quality. Everything I have experienced with QV has been above exceptional.

Did your bottle even come sealed, i.e. in the plastic?

skii96 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Dang, another smear for QV? I don't think it's QV's quality that is in question but the integrity of the people you got it from or who handled it from the pharmacy all the way down to you.
    Thats exactly it. QV is good stuff but you gotta know and trust who its coming from. I'd hate to see some newbie read all these bad QV threads and decide to go out and buy some cheap ass UG gear JMO

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    Thats exactly it. QV is good stuff but you gotta know and trust who its coming from. I'd hate to see some newbie read all these bad QV threads and decide to go out and buy some cheap ass UG gear JMO
    My source gets it right from the factory and it was shit. 12 weeks 750 per week and gained 5#.

pump4 is offline New Member
    I have used QV many times and loved it. But, I just got some Deca in and something is suspicious. The box was sealed in plastic, has the hologram with the 3 little vet's under the QV, and the lot and date are stamped not printed(wierd cause they used to be printed). Anyway I opened one up to check it out and after a couple turns i could pop the metal cap right off. I don't know if QV stopped sealing there vials or if this has been tampered with, but it was shrink wrapped in plastic just like every other time. The batch number is: QVD3 012. Anyone have any ideas?

Thats the way mine was!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pump4
    I have used QV many times and loved it. But, I just got some Deca in and something is suspicious. The box was sealed in plastic, has the hologram with the 3 little vet's under the QV, and the lot and date are stamped not printed(wierd cause they used to be printed). Anyway I opened one up to check it out and after a couple turns i could pop the metal cap right off. I don't know if QV stopped sealing there vials or if this has been tampered with, but it was shrink wrapped in plastic just like every other time. The batch number is: QVD3 012. Anyone have any ideas?

Dude thats the way mine was exactly!

I would like to say in defense of QV products that I have tried QV and had very good results. I'm using some qv deca thats wroking real well right now.

I think something strange happened to my bottle of test, like someone tampered with it, but i believe QV is still a great product!

Grant is offline Member
    haven't seen that, it looks good to me

JOHNNYSOMEBODY: I did the taste test. My test I get from my doc had a sesame seed taste with a moderate metallic taste. The qv test with the lose cap tasted very metalllic bitter, no sesame oil taste.

KEYMASTUR: Bought from a local source at a gym

Dizzle:I cannot remeber what the flip off cap said or the color. All I know is the cap ops off easily.

Talon:The logo was legit

Bask8kase: I have no digital camera yet

Guys I just wanted to say the bottle has probably been tampered with.

The source I bought the product from thinks my receptors are shut down for some strange reason. I just dont agree with that one bit!

talon is offline Senior Member
    UUUHHHGGG, I will see my stuff tomorrow and take all of this into consideration when looking it over, man I hope its legit.

I also did the taste test last night. Tastes like crap, very metallic like. So does this mean it's real? I don't know but I do know that I have been dealing with this source for well over a year and he has never had bad shit. I am waiting for a response from him. Maybe QV's quality has gone down. I just don't know whether I should just go ahead and use it in my cycle or wait and just order some Norma's from my other source.

Oh and I peeled off the security label from the vial. Nothing underneath. I thought that when you peel the security hologram it should leave silver dots, at least thats what my old vials did.

Last point, the top of the box is slightly different than it was before.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.BICEPS
    The source I bought the product from thinks my receptors are shut down for some strange reason. I just dont agree with that one bit!

If you have the possibility to have it tested, then you should do that. Then if it was a fake you can throw it back in his face. But that's probably not gonna give you your money back. But maybe his credability at your gym will go bad.

My source said that the shit is legit, it was probably just not sealed right during the manufacturing. I think that's horse bologna.

Mike62200 is offline Associate Member
    yeah think ya'lls shit is tampered with pump and mrbiceps. I've taken QV and the results were sick, I've seen many friends blow up insanely off of QV. My caps weren't that easy to pop off. Also you could re-shrinkwrap the box in plastic if you had the materials and time. also, its funny that both of ya'lls sources gave you a shitty excuse,1 your receptors must be shut down? yeah right 1000mgs of test should have you turning into a monster. 2 must not have been sealed right during manafacturing? what the fuck those are some sorry excueses. I would be beating some ass and finding new sources if I were you guys. just my 2 cents

Oh I already have a new cool source. I was just using up some of my older gear with this new cycle I purchased from my new source.

I knew something wasnt right when my old source charged me $300 for a 50ml bottte of qv test enantat 250. He swears up and down he gave it to me at his cost because I was a friend. He normally sells it for $350 to $400. I aksed why so high and his lies are because my gear is legit and all internet gear is bogus.

Then he had the nerve to call the mods on this board and anabolic freaks a bunch of show off idiots. Hes just pissed they exposed him for the lieing asswipe he really is!!!!!!

I would like to add in the defense of QV products that they are legit!

I've made some great gains off their products until that tampered bottle of test. Dont want to give QV a bad name when its not them but the hands in which it goes in before we guys get it.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    All I know is the QV enanthate batch #007 I got was underdosed by about 1/2, not only from my experience but from a lot of posts on this and other boards. And it may not have been all that batch that was underdosed either, just some of it.

But I was sure disappointed after all the good QV press I'd read.

Thread Information