Thread: Clen and Cardio

d-block is offline New Member

Clen and Cardio

Is it suggested that one taking clen should do cardio soon after taking clen to maximize the results...for bodyfat loss

COnsidering clen drastically raises heart rate and blood pressure it seems high intensity workouts or lenghthy cardio sessions might be harmful...

I know clen works and has its effects when taken..but excersize must stimulate more results......?

Hanorian is offline New Member
    Supp bro. I'm no expert on this but I've read in a couple of threads in here that u shouldn't take clen prior to training since it can interfear with ur breathing and ruin that workout pass. This is what goes for weight lifting anyway. It might be different when doing cardio. I wouldn't do it, but thats just me. Do ur cardio and then take ur clen, with ur protein shake or whatever. But still, I might be wrong. Someone else that knows more exactly?
    Bump

Testify is offline Senior Member
    That's right. I would wait at least 2-3 hours to do cardio. Clen raises your temperature and heart rate. Throw cardio on top of that and it not only becomes more difficult, but also more dangerous. Do your cardio in the morning before you take the Clen, or at night when its effects have weakened.

T

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanorian
    Supp bro. I'm no expert on this but I've read in a couple of threads in here that u shouldn't take clen prior to training since it can interfear with ur breathing and ruin that workout pass. This is what goes for weight lifting anyway. It might be different when doing cardio. I wouldn't do it, but thats just me. Do ur cardio and then take ur clen, with ur protein shake or whatever. But still, I might be wrong. Someone else that knows more exactly?
    Bump

I firmly believe it should not be taken immediately prior to workouts, ESPECIALLY cardio. during my last 2 week stint on clen I decided to not pay attention to my own advice, and worked out about an hour after taking 100 mcg. I got through the weight training portion just fine. However about 10 minutes into my cardio, I had to stop. My breathing was fine, but my heart rate was through the roof, and i was simply RADIATING heat. I think I cleared out half of the room because of the therms I was putting out. I had to quit. So take it post workout, or at least 5-6 hours prior to a workout I would guess. good luck

-RC

Thread Information