Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    To me, a brand that is commonly faked is a brand that I would stay away from. JMO

Fake or not, there have been alot of bad things about QV in the past. Maybe it was the source, maybe it was the brand, maybe it was the user. Either way, the end user got the raw deal.

Sure, thats not fair to QV...but what can you do short of personally buying it from the factories themselves.

Ya..the best thing would be to test all your stuff first, but not everyone can do that very easily.

I dont care either way really...

Some like hamburgers, some like cheeseburgers.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    All I gotta say is, if you're using QV test and you're sure it's legit, be sure to get at least twice what you think you're going to need in case the stuff turns out to be underdosed.

Batch #007 really messed up what could have been a great cycle for me. I'd planned on 350mg/wk but didn't even feel it til I went up to 800mg -for my first cycle! Unfortunately that meant I ran out way too soon. I'd been promised some more but it took so long to come it was weeks after I'd run out.

Just be prepared.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the pics grant, I checked my bottle and everything looks good. I've never tried QV before, but I'm using it with winny right now. I'm in my 5th wk and things are starting to look good so far. Maybe some people aren't made for QV.

Grant is offline Member
    you are welcome bro

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Grant you are a good man to tell so much about something you know so well. I have used quite a few QV products and have had good results(deca 300, winny 50, eq 200). I loved the eq and am about to try thier enth 250. We'll see. Stakin with sdy group eq 200. Hope all my shit is legit as I have 2 bottles of qv 250 enth and 3 bottles of sdy eq 200.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    50nat
    Keep us posted on SydGroup, I want to try some of their products out too

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Grant
    I have 5-10ml of prop and 1-50ml of deca labled like your fake pics. After I read your reply, I was like mother f*cker... I got shit gear! Now a bro and I got this directly from a pharmacia out of Mexico and Im sure its possible they could be selling fake stuff knowingly or unknowingly.
    But then I got looking at the lot numbers and noticed that mine are low in count like 002 and 003 like your pic of fakes. Would there be a possibility that QV updated their labeling methods in the later lots? Would you have a pic of an early lot with the date and lot inkjetted on the label along with halogram you described?

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    MJ, it is true that QV used to have their lots and exp printed on with the same kind of ink used on the label on their older lots, ie. 01, 02, some 03. But they did switch to stamping their numbers on when it came to newer lots. What you need to look out for is: are the corners round or square? Round is good! Look at the hologram-does it reflect colors of a rainbow? And when pealed back it should leave tamper proof dots behind. The newer lots will have opposing v-slits in the holo.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    P.S. T-200 is the best test ever.
    I couldn't have said it better myself Brutha Much better than the 250 stuff Huh?

I'm just playin with you G. I've had some good luck with Qv myself.

mj`zman is offline New Member
    ichabodcrane:
    According to your descriptions, its a beautiful thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Tired Of Seeing All The QV Bashing!-prop.jpg  

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I couldn't have said it better myself Brutha Much better than the 250 stuff Huh?

I'm just playin with you G. I've had some good luck with Qv myself.
    See, why you giving me shit RON? Got something for ya... hehehe

Grant is offline Member
    yeah, the hologram can either leave circles or V slots, you know what is weird for those of you who frequent farmacias, is one day you can spot fakes with one guy behind the counter and if you went back a different day, and a new man was behind the counter, you could just as well get legit stuff. Some do you right while others are looking to make HUGE profit margin off of you and that is done by selling fakes. Hell, I got this fake from a farmacia i have been going to for two years, but there was a new guy behind the counter and not the owner. Got too comfortable I guess!

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I'm looking forward to seeing Big Green's lab results. I'm a BIG fan of lab tests myself. I wish that there were more of them available. I will say that all the QV reports I've seen were right on the money. Keep us posted B.G.!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information