Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pork Chop is offline Member
    Bruce Neller used to write a column in a BB mag - i forget which one.

He is an authority on juice - he recommends DOUBLING the initial amount every 3 weeks for maximum efficiency.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    good post! but nothing I had not read before or known about AS! Dont mean to be offensive but to many replies for a post that offers very little or basic information related to the effects of AS!

Jackman is offline Banned
    good read bask8, i noticed you bumping a lot of your old post latly. Good job

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Bruce Neller used to write a column in a BB mag - i forget which one.

He is an authority on juice - he recommends DOUBLING the initial amount every 3 weeks for maximum efficiency.
    so if you start off at 500mg a week of test e on a 15 week cycle you should be doing 2.5g of test by week 15

2timer is offline Senior Member
    so true. I have noticced I grow for 6-8 weeks then practically nothing after. a little knowledge of biology will tell you Homostatis theory is correct.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    so true. I have noticced I grow for 6-8 weeks then practically nothing after. a little knowledge of biology will tell you Homostatis theory is correct.
    True, 2timer. However, many people stop growing during a cycle because they forget to adjust their daily calorie servings as they put on extra muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    True, 2timer. However, many people stop growing during a cycle because they forget to adjust their daily calorie servings as they put on extra muscle.
    true many make the mistake that 3000 calorie diet is not going to do the same thing for you when you gain 10-15 pounds.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    that is extremely important to continue growth but you still need to increase your mg's to not only maintain the new LBM but to continue growing.this is why I @ 291lbs need more gear to maintain and grow then someone only weighing 200lbs.it is very apparent that size is dose dependent,just look at someone who cycle off and on,their LBM decreases from the lack of hormones available to maintain when off or just bridgeing.
    while diet ,training and rest are very important,if you ever want to attain "FREAK" status you will need more then that..it all comes down to goals and what your willing to sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    if you ever want to attain "FREAK" status you will need more then that..it all comes down to goals and what your willing to sacrifice.
    I'm glad you mentioned that. Many people say they want to be freaks, but don't put in the necessary effort or are really not after that kind of size. They say it, but they don't want it.

If a person is looking for a truly impressive, larger than normal, good looking body, then there are ways to do that without staying on steroids year round and bumping up doses regularly until mega doses are reached.

Those people who are looking to be freaks should consider taking year-round cycles (or very short breaks between cycles), should get a doctor to monitor them closely and should invest in all of the cycling techniques of the elite bodybuilders.

I think it's good to have goals, but if a person is not planning to compete or is not really planning to become freakishly huge, then he should quit trying to cycle like the elites and start using the tools available in ways that more directly address his true goals.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 11-22-2004 at 03:19 PM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    just for the record..I'm going for FREAK

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    just for the record..I'm going for FREAK
    Cool. Best of luck to you (sincerely). Make sure you post some progress pics so we can cheer you on.

Bump (for newbrew to find).

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    This goes completely against what I thought was the commonly held opinion about elevating does.

Should I therefore consider starting at a lower dose than say 500mgs for the first several weeks. Here was my proposed first cycle....what should I modify as far as dosing...?

wks 1-16 test enan 500mg/wk
    wks 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 1-4 test prop 75mg ED (kickstart)
    wks 15-18 test prop 75mg ED
    wks 11-18 anavar 60mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    This goes completely against what I thought was the commonly held opinion about elevating does.

Should I therefore consider starting at a lower dose than say 500mgs for the first several weeks. Here was my proposed first cycle....what should I modify as far as dosing...?

wks 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 11-18 anavar 60mg ED
    You have to take this study with a grain of salt. People have done long cycles without raising the doses and have done quite well. I just put this up as fodder for discussion.

p0werlift is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack

wks 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks 11-18 anavar 60mg ED

thats a solid first cycle stick with it. like bask8Kace said, take the study with a grain of salt. you always have to remember, Phd's working at Unniversity's HAVE to come up with published study's every so often, or else they will end up losing there jobs(fact). next month your going to hear about this same situation, but the Professors doing the study will either go for it, or against it again due to extreme tension on the internal organs. give it more time.
    Last edited by p0werlift; 02-10-2005 at 09:11 PM.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Thanks. First cycle looks okay. Just have to convince the GF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information