titus123 is offline New Member

Question Sustanon Eod????

I've read mixed opinions on sustanon 250.

Originally, I had planned on sustanon 250 EOD, however I have been told that the receptors will become oversaturated by the long acting esters. In other words, wasting some of the sust and a whole lot of money. So what do I do? Should I frontload the sust or what?

Right now I'm 6'0, 230lbs, 13%; my goal weight is 240-245 but with a lower percent body fat <that's why I want to bring the winny late in the cycle, so that I not only cut off any water gained from the dbol /sust but also see if the winny can help with retaining any positive muscle gains>

OLD CYCLE but don't know if the sust dosing sounds right???:
    sustanon 250 EOD (1-10wks)
    dbol 30mg ED (1-5wks)
    winny v 50mg ED (8-14wks)
    clomid 100mg ED (14-15)
    clomid 50mg ED (15-16)
    proviron 50mg ED (1-10wks)

I will also have access to tamoxifen and am not Opposed to adding prop or deca , however I really want the winny, sust, and dbol incorporated into the cycle. If anyone wants to help or provide feedback without criticism I would appreciate it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How many cycles have u done? If this is your first I think you should stick to 2 or 3 compounds at the most.
    But without knowing your cycle history it's kinda hard to give advice.
    Winny IMO does help retain gains post cycle, so I don't think that's a bad idea if you use it.
    Although that cycle will be hard on your live considering your using 2 17aa steriods .
    Also here's a good read about Sus.
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html

titus123 is offline New Member
    well, I've been on about 4 cycles and have gained some weight but I want to do this one right. I want to try to put some adequate size and then increase cardio and with the addition of the winny hopefully take my gains and shred them up. I went to the website above, thank you. But I'm not gonna lie I still feel a little confused.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro the winny isnt going to shred the pounds on you...its best used to maintain muscle while dieting...even though its considerably more expensive anavar is going to do a better job...

ive ran 3 cycles with sust and recieved excellent gains from all of them....id throw in some eq at 500mg and some adex at 1mg...2 17aa is alot of stress on your body...make sure you take a liver protectant during your cycle...Madmax

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by titus123
    OLD CYCLE but don't know if the sust dosing sounds right???:
    sustanon 250 EOD (1-10wks)
    dbol 30mg ED (1-5wks)
    winny v 50mg ED (8-14wks)
    clomid 100mg ED (14-15)
    clomid 50mg ED (15-16)
    proviron 50mg ED (1-10wks)
    your dosages seem to be fine so far, however i would up the dbol and also reconfigure your schedule...here is how i would run this, assuming you want to add in deca :

1-4 dianabol - 35 or 40 ED
    1-10 sust - 250mg M/W/F
    1-10 deca - 400mg wk
    7-13 winny - 50mg ED
    3-13 proviron - 50mg/ED

12 hours following last inject of winny, PCT begins like this:
    day 1 - 300mg clomid
    day 2-11 - 100mg clomid
    day12-21 - 50mg clomid

sit on the nolva in case you start seeing any gyno symptoms and then use it post cycle in combination with your clomid to help restore natural test production. any other anti-e's on hand here or are you rolling the dice?

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Instead of the winny in your cycle do the anavar way better

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your original cycle looks good. You are a big dude so 875mg of testosterone per week and 300-350 of the Dbol or Winstrol is fine. So for this cycle you would be running a combined total of around 1200mg of androgens per week. Depending on how much gear you have ran in the past you should be able to descide what is a good total for you now. Personally, I like stay 1200mg per week and below... stacked, cutting something with a high AR binding affinity and/or aromatizable with something less suppressive. There comes a point where if you run too much gear - it will be harder to recovery and maintain the new bodyweight naturally. But it all depends on what you are comforatble doing and your intentions when it comes to using AAS.

My only suggestion is to run some Nolvadex instead of the Proviron . Or with the Proviron. Cuz you are using a lot of aromatizing androgens - and estrogen adds fat... or at least makes it a bitch to burn off. I am currently doing Sust only EOD with 20mg of Nolvadex. I started the first 3 weeks with 10mg Nolvadex and 50mg Proviron.

Thread Information