freakzilla is offline New Member

Dominican Republic ?

I'm going on vacation next month to punta cana in the dominican republic, and was wondering if any one on the board knows about the availabilty of gear down there, any info greatly appreciated, also how is it to vacation there.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    If there is anything there it's going to be cheap as hell. If you can get to Cuba that would be even better. My friend went to Cuba and bought 5 amps for...$1 (test enthanate). I don't think he used it though(too scared of sterility lol).

paulastone is offline Member
    I've been to puta cana bro! its fun as hell
    its a nude beach where I was to bad I was with the wife
    As for gear, they where having problems with goverments and police and all so i could'nt find any(was'nt looking hard) but i'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find some goods
    mmmm cerveza!

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakzilla
    I'm going on vacation next month to punta cana in the dominican republic, and was wondering if any one on the board knows about the availabilty of gear down there, any info greatly appreciated, also how is it to vacation there.
    hey bro, I just got back from punta cana yesterday. I went into town there(Bavaro) and went into all the farmacia's there. You must have a script for juice. The only thing that was available over the counter was Anabolex, which I believe is dbol with some other chemical wich makes you very hungry. They contain 3mg of dbol per pill and they come in boxes of 100pills. 1 box goes for $13- $16 american.

Thread Information