Biker is offline New Member

Question Newbie seeks stacking advice.

Hi everybody! I have trained 6 years,got good results.Went from a skinny 155 lb to a hard 190,210 at 5' 11" now.I bulk winters,lift heavy as possible.

I'm a newbie to the juice. I've done extensive reading and consulted with a very knowlegeable friend prior to using AS, so I am fairly well informed.I did one cycle oral Dbol and Masteron , for the 2nd I have Sustanon ,Deca and Equipoise . I was waiting on my gear, so in the meantime I did 1c of Sust every 5 days to get it in me and practice injecting before hitting it harder,been three weeks now.Good thing I did,after the first injection I passed out and scared the shit out of my buddies.Just nerves,adrenaline rush,I was a pussy regarding needles.Since then, no trouble.I self inject my glutes,aspirate ,and inject one handed with no trouble.Sorry to get long winded,just wanted to give some background since my question is about how I should stack what I have, which is:

10 c's of Equipoise
    20 c's of Deca
    20 c's of Sustanon
    a lot of Clenbuterol and Clomid

One more question,how many mg is a c ?Sorry if I sound like a dumbass,thanks for taking the time to read my post.

P.S. Post cycle, if I inject test directly into each teste will they start working again faster?

Just joking! I bet you all just cringed and grabbed for your package.I know,horrible sense of humor I have.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Good that you've been learning, now do yourself a favor and learn a bit more. There are a few interesting threads about sust you'll want to read, as well as Deca . About how the esthers remain in the body, and the best way to avoid crashing. Anyway, read up a bit more, and you may find that you'll want to switch to a shorter acting esther toward the end weeks of your cycle. Personally I feel that Deca is overated, especially if you factor in the potential progesterone aromization. There is nothing you can do to prevent it except perhaps take some winny (which is not proven). You will want to have some anti E like arimidex or Nolvadex to combat any gyno. You'll get a lot more suggestions if you tell what you want to accomplish from this cycle though.

Finally depending on the gear your deca is usually 200mg per cc,
    equipoise 200 mg per cc, and the sust is 250 mg per cc. It can very with some depending on the lab so you might want to list what kind you have. There are also many threads that'll tell you how much clomid to use post and when you take it depends on the gear you use. Some people even take it throughout the cycle at 50mg EOD.

Oh and about your passing out, you may have been twisting too hard and just cut off some blood flow. Stick yourself while looking in a mirror instead of looking back over your shoulder.

Keep learning, don't be in a hurry and please be careful.

Biker is offline New Member
    Thanks for your response and advice.With this cycle I wish to do just enough to get good gains in strength,which the sust is already doing very well.I would like to experience a slow but steady weight gain,I'm not looking to blow up right away.I guess I am wondering how to do that with what I have , to use enough to gain well but not so little as to be inneffective.I'm trying to work out a plan from what I am reading, but there is so much information it's overwhelming.

I had my buddy stick me the first time,I just freaked out looking at the needle and anticipating pain.Really,it didn't hurt a bit,though.I'm just a pussy with stuff like that.I fall over when I cut myself too.

Thread Information