Ambulance is offline Member

Getting Anti-E's from Doctor

Anyone have experience getting their clomid and Nolvadex from doctors by perscription? If so how did you obtain them, were you just honest? I dont mind being honest with my doc if you guys think they will give them to me for free.

I have an appointment in about an hour i hope u guys reply... see ya!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Dont know, considering your doing an "illegal" substance in the states. I hope that you get them, cause if you dont your going to have to find a hook up fast, soon, and in a hurry. Good Luck bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm, He might write the prescription, but I'm not sure insurance will cover it. It would be a big red flag...

Let us know

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Hmmm, He might write the prescription, but I'm not sure insurance will cover it. It would be a big red flag...

Let us know
    She wouldnt perscribe them

Ive only taken 1 shot so far though and I heard allot of times you wait a few weeks before starting them... I have NO sources which explains why I had to make the 10 hour trip to mexico to get my gear... but im going back in 3 weeks is that enough time?

The one source I did find has a 300.00 minimum and thats way more then i can afford just to get anti-es.

Last question, when should i start running my winny to keep my gains? thanks bros

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn man, thats why you should be ready and educated before you inject...shit...I dont know why but Im mad, damn...please get them AMB, I hope it works out for you...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Again, lots of people were telling you to do more research before starting. One of the things you would have learned after more research is that you NEVER start your cycle until you have ALL of the components. Hope you don't end up with man titties. Sorry to flame bro, but lots of people pleaded with you about this. Doing things the wrong way is what gives AS a bad name. I know you are on a tight schedule dude, but having to have cosmetic surgery to remove b-cups won't help your tight schedule out any either...and it will cost several thousand dollars and insurance won't cover it either.

Chances are you won't have any problems if you stop your gear now and do more research and get all of your stuff beforehand. Good luck with all of it bro.

peace,
    ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Again, lots of people were telling you to do more research before starting. One of the things you would have learned after more research is that you NEVER start your cycle until you have ALL of the components. Hope you don't end up with man titties. Sorry to flame bro, but lots of people pleaded with you about this. Doing things the wrong way is what gives AS a bad name. I know you are on a tight schedule dude, but having to have cosmetic surgery to remove b-cups won't help your tight schedule out any either...and it will cost several thousand dollars and insurance won't cover it either.

Chances are you won't have any problems if you stop your gear now and do more research and get all of your stuff beforehand. Good luck with all of it bro.

peace,
    ttgb
    Nolvadex on its way... do you really think its necessary for like 9 million types of anti e's or should nolva do the trick? I herad its one of the better ones. thanks

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Nolvadex will be fine. Take 40mg every day for about a week and then 20mg every day after that for as long as you need to, and that depends on how long your cycle was in the first place. In my opinion, Nolvadex is better overall than Clomid, although it does take longer to have an affect(but usually just becuase the dosage is lower).

Good luck.

Magin is offline Junior Member
    no shit considering they're for women with breast cancer.

Cycle is 12 weeks...

im a bit confused, i dont use clomid if i use nolvadex ? I was told clomid was for keeping gains, not for keeping tits away?

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    do a search on the debate between whether to use nolvadex /clomid post cycle, anti-e, you will be a ball of knowledge.

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Look up some of the liquid research companies... do a search and learn how to use anti e's....get both nolvadex and clomid

Thread Information