Thread: nolvadex

olympia81 is offline Junior Member

nolvadex

i am gonna start a cycle of 6 d-bols a day with 500mg of sus and 600mg of deca a week i have nolvadex on hand and plan to take clomid after the cycle my question is this i heard that running nolva while taking the other stuff will hold back some gains only take the nolva if i feel soreness around the nipples? is this true if i do run nolva how much should i run like i said i wanna gain as much mass as i can on this cycle but i have nolva on hand just in case so what should i do?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by olympia81
    i am gonna start a cycle of 6 d-bols a day with 500mg of sus and 600mg of deca a week i have nolvadex on hand and plan to take clomid after the cycle my question is this i heard that running nolva while taking the other stuff will hold back some gains only take the nolva if i feel soreness around the nipples? is this true if i do run nolva how much should i run like i said i wanna gain as much mass as i can on this cycle but i have nolva on hand just in case so what should i do?
    There was an article posted here - in order for nova to affect your real gains it has to be over 80mg/ day

the general agreement is 20mg / day will not affect your gains, but will dramatically reduce the chances of SE, as well will help you burn some fat and reduce bloating....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The gains you will not see using anti-e's are the weight from edema (bloat). I don't want to look bloated do you? I would us the Nolva like RookieJay said at 20mg ED till the end of your PCT. I also hope you have some Bromo on hand with that amount of Deca you're running.

Also are you only taking 500mg of SUS a week? Not enough and you should use more test than Deca if that's the case.

this is my first "bulk" cycle i have 1 other cycle under my belt which was 300mg of deca and 200mg of primo for 14 weeks....just got off clomid 2 weeks ago. so mudman your saying 500mg of sus isnt enough? i can probably get my hands on a bottle of qv250 enanthate also should i?....i didnt get bromo but i am gonna take the nolva ed at 20mg though i just wasnt sure if it would have effected my gains...thanks bros

bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run at the minimum 750mg of SUS a week. That would be 3 injections a week. So get more SUS. Your Deca dosages right now are higher than your test and you run the risk of Deca Dick. Nolva will not help if your gyno is caused by deca converting to progestrogen (sp). Bromo will help here.... use the Nolva to help with the increase of estrogen levels from the test.

thanks mudman!

Thread Information