BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Tren Enanthate - Two Specific Questions

As I've discussed with a few of you, I plan on running tren enanthate in my winter mass cycle for both the strength benefits as well as the fact that, despite the ester, it should still do a great deal in keeping the fat from creeping on. The cycle will be a fifteen weeker and I suspect that the ester doesn't change the fact the you should probably cap the enanthate use at 8 weeks. So, my questions are:

1. Does the fact the ester is shifted from acetate to enanthate change anything governing the consensus on duration of use? I.e., should it still be capped at eight weeks, or does the longer acting ester mean you need to carry it for a bit more for that true 8 week effect?

2. This question relies on my assumption that the tren should still only be used for eight weeks. Given that, do you guys think that in a 15 week cycle of test and eq it would be best tacked in at the beginning (weeks 1-8), the end (weeks 8-15) or straddling the middle at weeks 4-11?

BDTR is offline Retired
    The ester really has no HUGE effect on the duration of its use IMO. I'd run the tren the entire 15 weeks if you dont get any major sides from it. I decided not to drop my tren as planned (im now on week 14) and carry it to atleast 20 weeks. It's way too addictive to quit.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I'm running tren at least 12 weeks this cycle, possibly longer. Definitely addictive, lol.

Do you at least think it'd be worthwhile to scrap the tren , say two or three weeks before scrapping the test (so one or two before the eq) just for recovery purposes? I hear tren's a bitch to recover from.

Hah, that's two sentences I've ended with a preposition in the last two days...in some ways it feels good to be out of school.

I don't think that would make a difference. Either way, you'd still be shut down.

BDTR is offline Retired
    If it weren't enanthate i'd say run it the entire duration of the cycle, with the longer lasting ester you could probably drop it a week prior to dropping the rest of your gear if it makes you comfortable, especially since you dont know how hard you'll be shut down from the tren but you're still gonna be shut down either way. I'd definetly run it almost the entire time though, none of this 8 week BS lol.

"I'd definetly run it almost the entire time though, none of this 8 week BS lol."

haha

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If it were me, I'd run tren enanthate all 15 weeks. Probably even put Tren Acetate for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart just like some people use test prop for the first 4 weeks to kickstart test enanthate.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Good thread because I want to add tren to my next cycle...what dose should I do for my first tren enanthate cycle...I'm doing a

D-bol 1-4 50mg
    Test Enanthate 1-10 500mg
    Deca 1-10 300mg
    Tren ????....I can get 200mg per cc

Sorry Big Green for stealin' this thread but its sooo hard to find out good shit on the tren enanthate!!! Thanx!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Good thread because I want to add tren to my next cycle...what dose should I do for my first tren enanthate cycle...I'm doing a

D-bol 1-4 50mg
    Test Enanthate 1-10 500mg
    Deca 1-10 300mg
    Tren ????....I can get 200mg per cc

Sorry Big Green for stealin' this thread but its sooo hard to find out good shit on the tren enanthate!!! Thanx!!
    With tren enanthate and deca you're setting yourself up for some serious risks. I assume you're aware of the fact that both the tren and the deca should have you concerned about progesterone in a big way, the very reason I wouldn't ever run both simultaneously. With the enanthate attached to the tren instead of the acetate, you're asking for even more trouble in that it won't clear your system as quickly should something in the way of hooters emerge. At least with acetate it'll clear relatively quickly, with tren enanthate you don't get that luxury. I'd STRONGLY encourage you to swap eq for the deca. Or run just tren and test enan.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    If it were me, I'd run tren enanthate all 15 weeks. Probably even put Tren Acetate for the first 4 weeks as a kickstart just like some people use test prop for the first 4 weeks to kickstart test enanthate.
    That's ambitious! Maybe a little more than I'm quite ready for yet to be honest. I do believe I'll be starting with tren enan at week one and adjust accordingly according to sides.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Big Green...damn your right!!! I never thought of that...If I axed the deca and did tren en..what dosage should I use a week?

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    so how many mgs of tren enthanate should you run per week?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    dj: 400-600mg/week depending on experience.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Even though I don't find tren as hard to recover from as deca I think ending it a couple of weeks before the test will make recovery easier.

Thread Information