blizzard is offline Associate Member

insulin and its effectiveness

Hi to all bros!!!!

I was wondering if the usage of insulin after a long test cycle work on protecting gained muscle? Coz lots of guys do insulin cycles during and the post cycle periods.Is there a logic behind this? THANX THANX THANX

SooJuiced is offline Junior Member
    my buddies all swear by it, it doesnt so much help in gaining size, or in your case so much keeping, but for muscle fullness and maintaining the wicked pumps it does.... makes all my bro's red in the face though...blood pressure!! haha, i'm gonna try it too soon,

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    First off, blizzard nice avatar

Second, I wouldn't recommend insulin to anyone. Anything that you can take once and you could die from is not something that I am interested in, although maybe you want gains no matter what. But if your question is if insulin is anabolic , then yes, it definitely is. Just be careful if you decide to use it!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The key things about it is you've got to start small, you've got to eat like crazy after you take it, and under no circumstances should you ever go to sleep within 4-6 hours of injecting. Follow those guidelines and you should do alright.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I started Slin about a week ago and love it. Yes you have to be careful but if you follow the rules then you'll be fine. Slin is great for bridging,gaining and keeping size and wicked pumps.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    I just read that you can get that required extra insulin for HGH by changing your diet........

Can anyone elaborate on that?

Thanks

Jay

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    I just read that you can get that required extra insulin for HGH by changing your diet........
    You get insulin from your diet whenever you eat something, and how much insulin is released to send nutrients to the cells depends on the overall glycemic index of the food. As a very generalized statement, the more processed a food is, the more insulin will be released(the main reason why processed foods make people fat). This insulin spike, which is best achieved by just plain dextrose sugar, is the philosophy behind the post-workout shake. The theory is, if the body produces as much insulin as possible after the workout, and then protein is added to the meal as well, the body will see this is a super oppurtunity to replenish the muscle cells that were damaged, i.e. give them the amino acids.

While this is true, I doubt very much that it can compare to the amounts that bodybuilders take, considering the amount of people who have used insulin only and received much faster gains than a natural bodybuilder.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    stated perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    You get insulin from your diet whenever you eat something, and how much insulin is released to send nutrients to the cells depends on the overall glycemic index of the food. As a very generalized statement, the more processed a food is, the more insulin will be released(the main reason why processed foods make people fat). This insulin spike, which is best achieved by just plain dextrose sugar, is the philosophy behind the post-workout shake. The theory is, if the body produces as much insulin as possible after the workout, and then protein is added to the meal as well, the body will see this is a super oppurtunity to replenish the muscle cells that were damaged, i.e. give them the amino acids.

While this is true, I doubt very much that it can compare to the amounts that bodybuilders take, considering the amount of people who have used insulin only and received much faster gains than a natural bodybuilder.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    thanks indeed mates for your precious comments!!!

Thread Information