Diesel1 is offline Associate Member

insulin question...(experienced users only)

My questions is about adding insulin (Humaalog), into my cycle to get the full benefits of the HGH. My question is if trying to stay lean would it be ok to start with 2 iu P/W, and work my way up to only 5-6 iu P/W so i can keep my carbs in the 50-60 range for P/W, and moderate carb meals at the 1 hour and 3.5 hour mark after my initial insulin shot?? My thinking was I can still benefit from the slin(moderate dose) without having to take the risks of lowering my carbs per iu ratio, while staying lean. Also I have researched slin for the past 10 months so I have read everything to know, just don't want gain fat. If i do add I will prob. run 3-4 weeks on and 3-4 weeks off.

My stats are 6'2.5", 230 lbs., 7-8% Bf, and I'm 21. Have enough cycles under my belt, so no need for moral lectures. I am in week 3(the middle) right now.

Week 1-16 Test Cyp(Upjohn) 500 mg/week
    Week 3-21 HGH(Serostim) 3 iu's/day...prob. stay at 2 iu/day after
    Week 3-10 Anavar (BTG 10mg) 35-40 mg/day
    Week 10-17 Fina(homemade) 100 mg/day
    Week 1-20 Arimidex (Zeneca) 0.25-.5/day ...(suggestions on dosage?)
    Week 18-20 HCG /Clomid

Also have a bottle of 60, 50mcg Cytomel (Smith-Kline), not sure when I should add it in, I will start at 12.5mcg/day and prob. go no higher than 25mcg/day for around 6 weeks pyramiding up and back down.(suggestions when to add it in for best results,somewhere in the middle?)

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I would start the slin at around 4-5 ius working your way up to 10iu post workout only. The slin will stay active for around 4 hrs. during that time I would keep fat intake down as this would be the time the slin would transport the fat to the cells. I wouldn't worry about gaing fat the GH and T3 will help you slim down even more. I have been running the slin and gh for about 3 weeks now and just added the T3 last week. I plan to run the T3 at 25 mcg all the way through just to help with the protein synthesis and to keep the thyroid active. I take my shot immediately after workout with Creatine,Glutamine,and powered gatorate(pure dextrose)30-60 minutes later protein shake 1-1.5 hr later full meal. I have had no problems and I am now up to 10iu post workout. Need any other help pm me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    i'd also reccomdend 100 grams of dextrose PWO with your shot regardless of your dosage, atleast until you're really familiar with how you react to slin. Just watch your post slin fat intake and you'll be fine.

would it ok if i worked up to say 6 iu's with about 50-60 carbs for the iu/carb ratio. I only take in about 65-70 simple normally anyway. Don't want to be taking in so many carbs. Also what time do you guys take your slin and what time are you safe to go to sleep. and are you using Humalog??

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    That would be fine. You'll need to find out how you react before anyone can say what exactly to take. I take my slin right after workouts usually between 3-5 pm with like I said powered gatorade,creatine,glutamine that lasts me an hour before I start to feel hypo and I know this because I check my BGL to be sure. Then A shake after an hour then dinner 2 hours later. I'm using 10 iu's w no problems. the Humalog last 4 hours peaking at about 2hr 4 hrs after a shot will be fine to sleep. It's safe if you know what your doing and pay close attention to your body and know the signs of hypoglycemia. Yes I use Humalog

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel1
    would it ok if i worked up to say 6 iu's with about 50-60 carbs for the iu/carb ratio. I only take in about 65-70 simple normally anyway. Don't want to be taking in so many carbs. Also what time do you guys take your slin and what time are you safe to go to sleep. and are you using Humalog??

thanks a lot i'm gonna order my humalog tommorrow and prob. start a week from monday the start of week 5 of my cycle. anyone else want to share their schedule after taking humalog P/W

Thread Information