ross3814 is offline Member

What the Hell???

I either have some crappy gear or I just have the worst genetics/luck in the world. I started my first cycle two weeks ago (30mg denkall dbol a day and 1cc of equipoise every 5days) and i haven't seen any changes except for the negative side affects of roids. I've been getting pimples like i never have before, my balls have been shrinking, and i've been flippin out! Its a pretty sad but I gotta admit sort of funny too.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    I either have some crappy gear or I just have the worst genetics/luck in the world. I started my first cycle two weeks ago (30mg denkall dbol a day and 1cc of equipoise every 5days) and i haven't seen any changes except for the negative side affects of roids. I've been getting pimples like i never have before, my balls have been shrinking, and i've been flippin out! Its a pretty sad but I gotta admit sort of funny too.
    Well, fake gear rarely gives real sides. With the dbol you certainly should have seen some dramatic strength and weight gains, relatively speaking...even at 'only' 30mg. With the eq, however, you'll have to quite a bit more patient, particularly running it alone, and particularly at that dose (i'm assuming it's 200mg/ml and you're taking in 200mg every five days...not the greatest of ideas imo). Either way, like I said at the top, if the sides are the real deal it's hard to believe the gear's not.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Eq won't hit you until week 5 or so. And double your eq dose.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Well, fake gear rarely gives real sides.

Haha! Good one.

ross3814 is offline Member
    i only have 50 days of Eq and 30 days of dbol should i get some more?

depdaddy is offline Member
    i would use much higher dose of eq..at least 500 mg week for 10 weeks..if not up to 6-750mg eq

Thread Information