big N is offline Anabolic Member

all ttokyo products????

this the first time using ttokyo gear,i just started some cyp,and god damn it hurt more than sust.not at the moment but the next day and i could feel it for a week!i never had that problem with upjohn stuff that i had.the muscle got tight as hell.and sore.and keymastur poated that thier sust hurts alot more then regular stuff,Do all ttokyo products make u bite the bullet??why?are they dirty?or is it thefirts time.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: all ttokyo products????

Originally posted by big N
    this the first time using ttokyo gear,i just started some cyp,and god damn it hurt more than sust.not at the moment but the next day and i could feel it for a week!i never had that problem with upjohn stuff that i had.the muscle got tight as hell.and sore.and keymastur poated that thier sust hurts alot more then regular stuff,Do all ttokyo products make u bite the bullet??why?are they dirty?or is it thefirts time.
    It's the alcohol content to make the solution stronger. You will get used to it. If you shoot the test with EQ it will be virtually painless.

Plus, you will make pure anger a happy man.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I had the same thing with thier sust. It never hurt that day but boy the next day wow. It would take about a week for the pain to completely go away.

There was no pain at all with thier deca , so my obervation was that not all ttokyo products hurt.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    EQ and Deca are fine never tried the cyp or sust but my friend did. Did not see him in the gym for two days after his first shot of sust. I heard if you mix sust with deca or EQ the pain is very mild and goes away fast. In my opinion the product is not dirty maybe just slightly underdosed thats all.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree... I used to Sust and Deca . The Sust crippled me for a week at one point from a quad inject. I had no problems at all with the Deca. In fact, I wish I had done more of it.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    im about to shoot in the glute,so we ll see,i guess it might be better than the delt.what about hiting it with some warm water first then hit.u think that will help?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Get through the first few weeks and it shall get better. At least it did for me. Good luck.

Thread Information