racer_inboston is offline Junior Member

tapering winny to an 8 week cycle

hey gang, as some of you know, i'm on a winny + primo cycle.
    50mg amps ED
    60 mg primo ed(3 tabs a day)
    i'm on my 5th week, and am thinking of tapering the winny shots to EOD instead of ED to extend the winny all the way up to the primo which was itended to be for 8 weeks...
    some feedback from the winny pros please...taking milk thisltle 1000mg a day.. and have all post cycle therapy ...
    tks
    racer

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id stop wasting your time and do a real cycle IMO.

Absorbtion rate from methylated (1 or 2-m) primo has only maybe a 60% conversion rate.

Winstrol is about the worst drugs to actually get real gains off (no mass, hardly any strength).

So youve got maybe175mg of Primo a week and 350mg Winstrol....

Id definately stop and get some test or test and tren .

Anyways, I woudlnt run winny over 6 without blood work.

Throw the milk thistle away and get soem Tylers and rala or NAC with it.

Billy_bathgate: tks for your responce, but what if i'm mixing the primo tabs with heated vitamin e, then that would minimize the amount of primo being destroyed after ingestion. as for the winny and primo are oyu saying to get right off and get on the clomid therapy, let my body rest and then get some test? i was thinking of throwing some test, i was thinkin gof ANDRIOL but then decided since it was summer i really only wanted to harden what was already there...waste of money huh?

please some more feed back, i'm on my 5th week and 1 day today...
    as for results, i do see results , my GF definetively see's results.
    bump, bump, please fellas...
    racer

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Well if it really is working for ya, then hey go for it no reason to change it then.

Are you adding oil in hopes of it absorbing via the lymphatic system like andriol ? The major drawback even if that did work at a high absorbtion rate, is that it will be in and out of your system very fast. Kinda a toss up you could call it.

Personally, I think you should save what you have and start some Clomid. HTPA suppresssion should be quite minimal and I think you could start very soon again.

Dont like injestions? I would go with at least 500mg/test per week. IF you used enanthate , you could go with only injecting every 5 days...thats not bad at all with a 25g pin. A shot at the doc hurts 10x as much honestly.

But, if its working, ride it out and see what you get. IF you added test though you could do a few things, like bulk up and add a good solid 15-20lbs muscle, eat like a pig and get a good 30lbs, or diet down really hard and lose alot of fat and still put on a little muscle. The results from what you have now vs with some test would be night and day IMO

BIlly_bathgate:
    ok, so how soon for the clomid? timeon time off i assume also correct?
    i can get some test, say 8 week cycle, and still use the winny the last 4 weeks to solidify the gains..sounds good...what do you think..
    bump...
    bump..bump..
    racer..

got bloodwork, doc says liver values are up the roof!

results as of 7/14/03

pottasium 5.4
    Bicarb 31
    total protein 8.4
    Gpt(Alt) 269
    Got(Ast) 92
    total protein 6.4-8.3
    Gpt(Alt) 9-43
    Got(Ast) 12-39

i got tested for all liver values but these above are the only abnormal results...all other such as sodium, chloride, glucose, albumin, etc..etc.. were good or normal...

just got back form the doctors today 7/22/03 and my and per my doctor had blood work done again....i think i will stop my cycle but first i woul dlike to hear some feed back on these results form the medical gurus or vets on this board...just dont know if i start the clomid or continue my cycle fo rthe last 2 weeks that remain...and if i choose to continue, can i take the TYLERS or r-ala while on the cycle? will it help my liver or doest it have to be taken tottally off of Anabolics?
    where do i get the tylers or liv52 or r-ala? and do i need it? i always used milk thislte only..

I
    Last edited by racer_inboston; 07-22-2003 at 09:40 AM.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    If that is the case come of for a little take some clomid and let everything go to normal !! OR
    say fu$k it stay on and try to become a BVIG Huge Gorilla lol lol..

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    If that is the case come of for a little take some clomid and let everything go to normal !! OR
    say fu$k it stay on and try to become a BVIG Huge Gorilla lol lol..
    Italianmuscle, no direspect bud BUT- please unless you actually have something usefull i would appreciate if you kept off my threads...
    tks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Your GOT is a bit high but still within average range but your GPT/ALT is abormally high, I would definately come off, you only have 2 weeks left so better safe than sorry.

Thread Information