jersey juice is offline Member

Better fat burner

I have a script for phentermine & I also was using xendadrine. Which one do you guys think is a more powerful fat burner?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I have never been a big user of fat burners, but I would say the prescription fat burner would be better than the OTC fat burner IMO

bedrocked is offline Junior Member
    just from my experience if u can get clen i'd use that.. works a ton better then ECA and you don't feel like u've taken a bad pill of ectasy ala ECA. even those synephedrine ones make me feel ill.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I might add some thermorexin to my cutting cycle.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Never been a fan of clen ... it gets me too jittery, worse than taking 3 xenadrine's and I feel like I just want to die lol. I guess I'll try the phentermine for 30 days, if I like it I can get more, if not, back to the ECA's

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    If your reluctant to take any ephedrine containing fat burners then try a NYC stack. Stuff works great without the jitters of xenadrine. Lol and no I'm not soliciting for Ulcer, just sharing my experience...

~US~

Rookiejay is offline Member
    A few months ago FDA joined the action to crack down on false advertisements by fat burner producers.

Very interesting thing was in the news - you rarely see that - after an investigation, an FDA rep stated regarding Xenadrin (sp???) - that indeed it increases metabolism.

It was interesting because that was the only product they named in a positive way.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    phentermine if you ask me makes u feel depressed and stops working very quickly, its different to most fat burners, it kicks in mega strong and has the biggest crash, i really hate that shit and wouldnt take it again

peace

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    another epehedra product i like alot is liquid clentbutrex it tastes like shit but it works better than any ephedra i have ever had (xenadrine, the old hydroxycut, ripped fuel, ect)

Metallica68 is offline New Member
    EAS makes a thermogenic call Therma-Dynamics, it is Ephedra free but it has ephedra like energy boosts, if you want ephedra try Sci-Fit's Thermo-Gen II, fantastic, 2 caps has 25 mgs of ephedrine, Truck stops have some stuff call Black Ice, 25 mgs a cap, just don't exceed 100 mgs a day and you should be fine

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    I might add some thermorexin to my cutting cycle.

if you do be sure to use the discount code

afdiscount

Thread Information