Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Places to shoot GH

I assume you can shoot wherever you can pinch and lift your skin. Correct? Like in the chest, arms, midsection, etc. Also, it seems to me rather difficult to tell for sure if you're getting the sub Q area between fat and muscle. I can be reasonably sure it isn't going into muscle but sometimes I get a bit nervous it could be going into fat, especially in places like the lower back wher you can usually pinch a bit more fat. L'il help?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, yes u can inject anywhere u can pinch. I used my chest and stomach areas to inject. What i do is pinch the skin between my thumb and pointer - middle finger and inject underneath so im not inecting into the fat. Works well for me. Good luck!

OG

popa is offline Senior Member
    can a person be too lean to injeact into the fat

mazika is offline Associate Member
    why not inject into fat? I have used b4 in injecting into the fat and all it did was help burn off the fat in the area i injected. It was grea

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I like the love handles. They say to inject under the area you pinch so it absorbs better, but to me the negates the spot injection for burning fat in that area. It will absorb just fine.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i am injecting into love handles on lower back, where there is "to much fat" i just inject straight into, and its leaning me out, however i will wait to hear the verdict on this one...anyone?

peace

Alright, mayhaps I was incorrect in my statement regarding shooting into fat being fruitless. I read that it absorbed too slowly and that that was no good. If it's working though then I'm sold. If you don't shoot into fat and do sub Q it'll still burn fat though. I guess I won't sweat it then.

Jason, are you dieting as well or just eating regularly/clean what?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i wasnt dieting, i just thought in my own fucked up mind that it wouldnt work lol, so i was just going about my life as normal, that being heavy lifting, cardio and reasonably clean diet, then i seen myself leaning out i was shocked, so i jumped straight onto very low carb diet, changed training up to high intens cardio, circuits, added t3 and eca, happy with results so far, but never satisfied

peace

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I learned way back that u can inject Gh anywhere u pinch fat.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Alright, mayhaps I was incorrect in my statement regarding shooting into fat being fruitless. I read that it absorbed too slowly and that that was no good. If it's working though then I'm sold. If you don't shoot into fat and do sub Q it'll still burn fat though. I guess I won't sweat it then.

Jason, are you dieting as well or just eating regularly/clean what?
    I just read on one of the other boards --- 2 interesting points:

1 - because gh works so fast - it's better to inject low dose several times (for example if you're doing 4 iu/day - make it 2 x 2 iu injections or even 4 x 1 iu injection) - especially for burning fat

2 - for the reason above - some suggested injecting into fat will slow it down and make it more productive. (again for burning fat, not for growing muscle)

My understanding was
    - have to inject close to a muscle (for building + slin)

- can inject into fat to burn it.

Jay

Okay, now I want to make something clear though. Are we saying that those are the optimal ways to go about it for those results. So, for instance, if you shoot into the fat it will be optimal for burning fat but can still also lead to muscle growth. And if you shoot sub Q (closer to the muscle), then it is optimal for muscle growth but you will still burn fat?

Also, I was going to do 1.5 iu's twice a day but don't want to interfere with my nighttime gh pulse at bedtime or whatever. I suppose I could do one in the am though and then another one post-workout and that should be good. Maybe I'll do that.

Okay, now I want to make something clear though. Are we saying that those are the optimal ways to go about it for those results. So, for instance, if you shoot into the fat it will be optimal for burning fat but can still also lead to muscle growth. And if you shoot sub Q (closer to the muscle), then it is optimal for muscle growth but you will still burn fat?
    I don't know - I'm in a research stage --- I"m just stating what I've read - I'd love to hear more comments on that.

Also, I was going to do 1.5 iu's twice a day but don't want to interfere with my nighttime gh pulse at bedtime or whatever. I suppose I could do one in the am though and then another one post-workout and that should be good. Maybe I'll do that.
    Here's what I've read (several places) about a post work out shot --- combined with a post work shake (protein and High GI carbs - which will increase your insulin ) - it's a good muscle builder (as opposite to your morning shot - fat burner)

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Here's what I've read (several places) about a post work out shot --- combined with a post work shake (protein and High GI carbs - which will increase your insulin) - it's a good muscle builder (as opposite to your morning shot - fat burner)
    That's interesting and is a good idea as well I think. Makes sense to me and I'm going to try it. 1.5iu's in the am. 1.5iu's 15-30 minutes postworkout with a protein shake. Nice looking out bro.
    I guess I'll make my am shot somewhere I feel there is a surplus of fat, and I'll do the pm shot in my chest or around my delts or something - somewhere the skin is closer to the muscle. Anyone else? This is getting interesting.

That's interesting and is a good idea as well I think. Makes sense to me and I'm going to try it. 1.5iu's in the am. 1.5iu's 15-30 minutes postworkout with a protein shake. Nice looking out bro.
    I guess I'll make my am shot somewhere I feel there is a surplus of fat, and I'll do the pm shot in my chest or around my delts or something - somewhere the skin is closer to the muscle. Anyone else? This is getting interesting.
    I think that's how we learn....

the truth is out there........ we just have to find it together.....

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I have been doing two split doses at 2iu morning and before workout. After workout I use Slin. I have been injecting right into fat. After researching even more than I already do People are getting better results just injecting before bed the whole dose cause they are saying you shut down your natural gh for anywher 6-10 hrs after a shot,since we grow when we sleep it makes sense to get the big dose at this time. And as for injecting into the fat they are getting the same results as injecting under it. Starting tomorrow I am gonna do the one shot before bed and see hoew it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I have been doing two split doses at 2iu morning and before workout. After workout I use Slin. I have been injecting right into fat. After researching even more than I already do People are getting better results just injecting before bed the whole dose cause they are saying you shut down your natural gh for anywher 6-10 hrs after a shot,since we grow when we sleep it makes sense to get the big dose at this time. And as for injecting into the fat they are getting the same results as injecting under it. Starting tomorrow I am gonna do the one shot before bed and see hoew it goes.
    Keep us posted, or maybe even start a journal/results thread.

flamethrower is offline New Member
    Any of you guys experiencing bad joint pain or abnormal soreness?

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I', also interested in hearing about how this goes. How has the twice a day routine been treating you?

The Base is offline Associate Member
    You know,

I'm reading this post and although I've been a member here for sometime, a couple of years, I've gron up on this board and some of the guys who signed up at the same time as me are now mods or even Vets. But the good things is that our Mods and Vets aren't frightened to ask the rest of the forum for help.
    That kinda makes me feel all emotional(going for an oscar here!!). It goes to show that it doesn't matter who you are, we can always ask for help and that is a pertinant point when dealing with your health.

Well done guys, I think that you have really outdone yourselves now. It's great to know that you're all human and can use our help as much as we rely on yours!

BTW, I inject into the FAT around my belly button, It absorbs a lot slower but it's not useless! I'm going to start injecting under the fat as I get to the end of my cycle.

You guys get my vote all day every day!

Quote Originally Posted by The Base
    You know,

I'm reading this post and although I've been a member here for sometime, a couple of years, I've gron up on this board and some of the guys who signed up at the same time as me are now mods or even Vets. But the good things is that our Mods and Vets aren't frightened to ask the rest of the forum for help.
    That kinda makes me feel all emotional(going for an oscar here!!). It goes to show that it doesn't matter who you are, we can always ask for help and that is a pertinant point when dealing with your health.

Well done guys, I think that you have really outdone yourselves now. It's great to know that you're all human and can use our help as much as we rely on yours!

BTW, I inject into the FAT around my belly button, It absorbs a lot slower but it's not useless! I'm going to start injecting under the fat as I get to the end of my cycle.

You guys get my vote all day every day!
    Well said bro. GH is new to me and hence it is always a good idea to pick the brains of those who are more experienced. Just because you might not recognize someone's name right away is no reason to think they lack experience or don't know what they are talking about. I rely heavily on all of you guys for advice with this stuff. I feel much safer and healthier because of you. Thanks.

Thread Information