Thread: gyno help!

zeeb93 is offline Junior Member

gyno help!

Is it possible for me to get gyno about 1 - 1.5 months after finishing a deca /winny cycle? I am having weird pains on the left side of my chest, and it is very tender about 1 inch above and to the left of my nipple. I have never had gyno before, so I am not sure....are there any side effects to taking anti-e's if you don't have it for sure????

Kullman is offline Member
    Yes it's possible, could be rebound. Get some anti e's, no use risking it

Kull

bravo11p is offline Associate Member

search

Go to drug profiles on the main page and review the relevant information. There are some side effects with any drug but use your anti-e's. Be on the safe side. arthurb999 seems very knowledgeable on this subject. He has had some great information in previous posts so I would drop him a line but only AFTER you do a good search on this board. LOTS of information here.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, with what you got, I could say get some anti-e's...but if you took deca , it's probably progesterone that is causing your gynecomastia . Soo...shoot, I'm stumped, guys, what should this brother do? Get some Winny pronto?

I hears Tijuana was carrying Ru486 now, you have to look for it, but it's there.

I checked again when I got home and there are still no lumps or anything that I can feel...but it is even more tender than this morning!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Winnie is long out of your system by now... it has to be the deca . Did you use clomid post cycle?

Are you sure you're not just freaking yourself out? Did you have a killer chest workout or perhaps slept wrong. You're not going to grow a set of d-cups overnight so see how it feels tomorrow. Relax bro... post again tomorrow.

Refer to this thread, it will state your options if you really are getting gyno from deca. http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=1870

I think ** makes some RU; and in thoery, winnie should also do the trick.

Well I got up this morning and it is not as sore as it was last night, but it is still tender. I didn't do a chest workout or anything that could have done it that I know of. Just curious...does anyone know how long it takes for any kind of irreversable effects fom gyno??

If things are getting better then don't sweat it. You might want to see if you can get some winnie just in case things don't clear up. RU would be better.

how long should I wait before doing something??

How do you feel today?

well it's definetly better than it was, it is still tender it I push on it though. I feels like when you pull a muscle and you have muscle fibers that are swollen, there is a "lump" there, but it's not really a lump, it feels like I said, when you pull a muscle, it's not a round lump. I don't know maybe I am just being stupid, but I have no idea what gyno really feels like.

That area on you body is very sensitive. If you keep messing with it, it will get sore. Leave it alone and see what happens in a couple of days.

THANKS for all the info guys.............................I'll see what happens in a couple of days. It's really great to have this kind of support available!!!!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    That area on you body is very sensitive. If you keep messing with it, it will get sore. Leave it alone and see what happens in a couple of days.

I could not agree more. People that mess with them too much are just going to cause tenderness that wouldn't be there with out them doing so. Definately give the feeling your self a break.... Your girlfriend might start to think you like yourself more than you do her.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    can someone please explain what's exactly this
    gyno problem, and how bad is it?

Skrilla is offline New Member
    From what I understand, gyno is not caused by a lot of estrogen but a high estrogen to testosterone ratio. So, in my opinion the most important time for anit-e's like nolvadex is in the post cycle. And since ALL juice slows test production to some degree anti-e's post cycle should be a necessity. If the gyno is from progestagenic sides (which mine was, I just had it removed this week) Other that ru486 (which I wish I could find) I don't know of anything else that would help. I dont buy into the whole Winstrol /progesterone thing.

Thread Information