H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member

Pumps from QV Enanthate

OK, I finally have to ask! My cycle consists of :

1-4 75mg Prop ED
    1-18 500mg Enan
    1-17 400mg EQ
    7-20 75mg Fina ED

It's been 26 days since I started. I'm wondering when the MAJOR pumps are going to kick in. I feel stronger and my weight is up a little but I have NO pumps yet. Did they get lost? Seriously though when should I feel some major pumps from the test? I feel like everything I've gotten so far (which isn't much) is maybe from the prop.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I loved QV enth the last time around. I grew like crazy and the pumps were great after about 3 weeks. I hit the prop for 4 weeks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Bro I loved QV enth the last time around. I grew like crazy and the pumps were great after about 3 weeks. I hit the prop for 4 weeks too.
    Ok I know everyone is different but should I be worried if I haven't gotten any major pumps yet?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I dont recall the massive pumps until about week 6...and boy were they serious! I would get a wicked fore arm pump just from typing...I'm not bull shitting! My arms would be so pumped after I worked them out, that on the ride home from the gym I couldnt talk on the cell phone...I couldnt reach my ear.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    I dont recall the massive pumps until about week 6...and boy were they serious! I would get a wicked fore arm pump just from typing...I'm not bull shitting! My arms would be so pumped after I worked them out, that on the ride home from the gym I couldnt talk on the cell phone...I couldnt reach my ear.

D
    Thats Exactly what I'm talking about! WHen when when? lol! My last cycle I didn't think I got the major pumps til about week six either but I can't find my freak'n calender I wrote everything on to make sure. Then again it was omnadren and not the enanthate . Damn that brought back some good memories...lol I had a love hate relationship with my drive home from the gym...lol Gotta love it!

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Be glad if you're not getting pumps. At least you can walk, lol. Are you making any gains? Is your sex drive increased?

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    Be glad if you're not getting pumps. At least you can walk, lol. Are you making any gains? Is your sex drive increased?
    LOL I want to not be able to walk. Sex drive has definatley increased and my strength has gone up. Stamina/conditioning is definately there weight wise I'm up 8lbs but staying steady right there for this whole last week. Diet is on track aswell. Maybe I'll just wait until wk 6 before I start thinking too much about it.
    Last edited by H.pYl0ri; 08-28-2003 at 05:17 PM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    They will come bro, trust me hang in there, stick to your routine

You'll definitely get pumps from the fina. But with test, I don't really get great pumps unless I use 750-1000/wk.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Well, QV has had a terrible reputation recently. Fakes, underdosed vials - I'm not sure anyone really knows the story. Are these counterfeits? Are these real QV products that have become low-quality?

Perhaps half of your gear is fake or underdosed?

Keep in mind, it is very likely your gear ISN'T fake or underdosed. Hang in there another week or two.

My experience with the 50ml QV enanthate jug was very positive.

-SF

Don't blame QV because scammers are faking their gear. QV's the same as it's always been. I think that the hype is just wearing off. Now the hype will shift to Sydgroup probably, and a few months later, that will calm down too, lol.

All my gear is definately legit. Source is good. No signs of fakes.

Thread Information