DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

muscle grouping and neglecting groups

A serious question.

There are certain muscle groups that I want to concentrate on more than others when I start my cycle. Example: I want to concentrate on my forearms, back, delts, and the whole legs. I won't neglect my other muscle groups, but I want to put them on the back burner while on AS.

You might be scratching your head and thinking why in the hell would I do that. I'm not stupid, but this is a question I need to figure out. How do I 'restrict' so to speak the mass build up of some muscle groups during my stack?

I can figure out my own routine, that's not what this question is about otherwise I would have posted in the workout thread. I want to know what effects AS would have on the less worked muscle groups and tendons.

Thanks fellas! Holla!

Doc

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont see nothing wrong with concentraiting harder on muscles that need more development.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    you might get better help on this in the workout section!

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Well it depends on which AAS you plan on using. But in theory it should have the same affect on muscles as long as they are trained. Its not like AAS targets any particular muscle group. I'm no expert on this but it makes sense to me.

Other than spot injecting Winstrol , the type of gear I'm going to administer should matter.

I think it won't matter if I train certain muscle groups harder than others, but I just wanted to post this to get some different replys, or some possible negative consequenses on tendons and muscles that aren't being trained to handle the sudden boost in strength and stress put unto them. Follow?

I think I'll be fine, but I'm not trying to geek up my body, so I'm making sure.

Thanks

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Other than spot injecting Winstrol, the type of gear I'm going to administer should matter.

ERR should NOT matter

Right on FuryZ!

Symmetry is exactly what I'm looking to achieve. As weird as it sounds, my forearms are of a main concern. Massive forearms are key to making the arm look huge with a shirt on! Word!

Doc

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I just wanted to post this to get some different replys, or some possible negative consequenses on tendons and muscles that aren't being trained to handle the sudden boost in strength and stress put unto them.
    Lacking or underdeveloped muscle groups will immediately begin to grow with AS and proper training, however it takes longer for joints and tendons to accomodate the new strength/mass. especially since you said you want to develop forearms more, watch for acute elbow pains or a shooting sensation that goes from the wrist to the elbow (most likely bursitis/tendinitis)

just listen to your body and give yourself some breaks if you feel like your body is telling you to ease off. permanent ligament/joint damage is no fun bro, be safe and good luck.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    look on the work out boards, I would just concentrate harder on the muscles that u really want to encrease........

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Lacking or underdeveloped muscle groups will immediately begin to grow with AS and proper training, however it takes longer for joints and tendons to accomodate the new strength/mass. especially since you said you want to develop forearms more, watch for acute elbow pains or a shooting sensation that goes from the wrist to the elbow (most likely bursitis/tendinitis)

just listen to your body and give yourself some breaks if you feel like your body is telling you to ease off. permanent ligament/joint damage is no fun bro, be safe and good luck.

Thanks, that's good advice, that's what I was looking for. You know where I'm coming from, and yeah listen to my body is what I'm gonna do.

Doc

Thread Information