brucelee is offline New Member

paypal to buy gear?

have you guys ever heard of domestic email sources taking payment through paypal for gear? he claims that i will be able to verify delivery. Does this sound fishy?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt do it, never heard of anyone doing that.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I have used Paypal to buy Proviron several times from an individual......no problems.

D

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I've used it. Quick and easy.

Guess it really depends on how well you know this source. How 'bout refs?? I guess it would be more conveinient but I'd be a little hesitant.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Paypal is owned by ebay and ebay has a 100% cooperation with the law policy. The police do not need to supply a warrent, or even evidence, they can just ask paypal to hand over ALL your info and they will. Fuck paypal, why risk it?

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I would check with the mods to to make sure the guy is legit, but I have used paypal before, the first supp I ever met was on ebay and he used paypal fpr payment great guy, good prices and selection.

legend is offline Associate Member
    wouldn't paypal leave an unwanted paper trail? this can not be good for anyone. except the feds of course.

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    Unless ur trafficing, don't worry about it.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Once again, paypal will give any information they want to the police, FBI or any other government agency for any reason at all. Including your credit card info, transfer history, SS #. Fuck that mess.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Paypal is owned by ebay and ebay has a 100% cooperation with the law policy. The police do not need to supply a warrent, or even evidence, they can just ask paypal to hand over ALL your info and they will. Fuck paypal, why risk it?

I woundnt use paypal after hearing this^

BDTR is offline Retired
    I closed my paypal account right after reading about it, I never used it for anything illegal but I won't support anyone who hinders on our freedom. Same reason i'll no longer use ebay.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I closed my paypal account right after reading about it, I never used it for anything illegal but I won't support anyone who hinders on our freedom. Same reason i'll no longer use ebay.
    I totally agree with that. On top of everything else, even before E-bay (e-bitch) bought PayPal (no pal of mine) Paypal had an arbitrarily set policy on money. They could, used too, and were known for, freezing accounts with lots of cash in then, should they ever think something illegal was going on. You wouldnt see your money for months.

Want proof:

http://www.paypalsucks.com

Late

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    I totally agree with that. On top of everything else, even before E-bay (e-bitch) bought PayPal (no pal of mine) Paypal had an arbitrarily set policy on money. They could, used too, and were known for, freezing accounts with lots of cash in then, should they ever think something illegal was going on. You wouldnt see your money for months.

Want proof:

http://www.paypalsucks.com

Late
    The horse guy is now accepting Paypal! Scary!!

Thread Information