Thread: 18 y/o

Mounts is offline New Member

18 y/o

im 18, have been lifting on and off for 2 years...im about 6'1 180 lbs. i know its not only dangerous, but stupid for me to start cycling, yet i am still going to. i was just wondering what suggestions you have for me starting out. i plan on only doing 1 cycle to bulk up, im not worried about cutting, i just want to get thick. My bench is currently about 240, i'd like to get that to 325 or so. how much will it cost me for a cycle recomended by experienced users?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Sorry bro... i can't really advise an 18 year old with "2 years off and on" experience on a cycle with a clear conscience. I'll just advise against it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Stick to creatine and protein powders...otherwise you'll be making a mistake. Your growth plates aren't even closed yet!!

Mounts is offline New Member
    my growth plates are closed, i just recently got x-rays and my dr. said they are sealed...creatine doesnt do anything but ad water to my pecs and makes it look like i have tits...i tried androstinedione which didnt do a damn thing, and ive tried cell tech, which helped a little, but not worth the $80

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Your test levels are the highest they ever will be...wait a few years then do it right.

However if you still plan on using gear...stick around here and read everything you possibly can before you cycle. Learn as much as you can first.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey at 18 you've got all the test u need. 2 yrs. off and on training is not the best start. Get in the gym and stay in the gym for a few more yrs. before jumping on a cycle. It starts with working out hard, finding the right diet that works for you, it doesn't start with a cycle. Sorry bro but at 18 don't do it.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mounts
    im 18, have been lifting on and off for 2 years...im about 6'1 180 lbs. i know its not only dangerous, but stupid for me to start cycling, yet i am still going to. i was just wondering what suggestions you have for me starting out. i plan on only doing 1 cycle to bulk up, im not worried about cutting, i just want to get thick. My bench is currently about 240, i'd like to get that to 325 or so. how much will it cost me for a cycle recomended by experienced users?
    I feel your pain bro. Here is my advice.

1000 mgs test prop wk 1-4
    1000 mgs test enth 1-30
    800 mgs EQ 1-30
    500 mgs Anadrol ED wk 15-30
    250 mgs fina wk 1-50 ED
    2000 mgs deca wk 1-60

also if you can get your hands on the following

2-5 cc's of heroin a day
    3-5 grams of cocaine
    and what the fuck throw in some of your sisters birth control, shit that should do something.

by the way I'm jokin. Here is my real advice. wait till your nuts drop, then check back with us. lates

-RC

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You can find almost any info you need on this board but like Bdtr said I am not going to advise you directly on how to do it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice post RC.

i've got some advice.

GET CONSISTENT!

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    check the forums for some advise i mean its probably not optimal to start juicing now but if you are going to i am not gunna try to be your conscience go for it just make sure your educated on the risks and make sure you read up a lot on the subject

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsox1
    check the forums for some advise i mean its probably not optimal to start juicing now but if you are going to i am not gunna try to be your conscience go for it just make sure your educated on the risks and make sure you read up a lot on the subject
    I agree. my earlier post may have been too harsh, though I meant it. I realize you cannot change people's mind often times, but you can try. If you go for it, please read as much as you can that is allready posted, and for god's sake please use the proper precautions, namely anti-e's.

Rc

sharky is offline Associate Member
    rc shouldnt have said what he did.you shouldnt do anything just yet. you will grow but it will probably be slowly for now. the others are correct in saying that your test levels are at their highest now. let that get you by for now. 2yrs on and off isnt enough or consistant enough to know if you will grow or not without a/s. get in the gym for a good period, eat like you havent before and consider this idea when you are about 21.

Thread Information