GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member

Winny Powder to Oral - easiest way?

If one had 5 grams of winny powder, what's the easiest way to make it a liquid for oral use? I am going for 50mg per CC?

I have read you can use, Bacardi 151, everclear, water?

Which method is easiest and how would you go about doing it with 5 grams, 50mg per CC?

Thanks!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by GrowPhaster
    If one had 5 grams of winny powder, what's the easiest way to make it a liquid for oral use? I am going for 50mg per CC?

I have read you can use, Bacardi 151, everclear, water?

Which method is easiest and how would you go about doing it with 5 grams, 50mg per CC?

Thanks!!

never personally heard of winny powder, but I am going to go out on a limb here and say you dont add bacardi or everclear to something your injecting into your muscle

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    I don't think he is going to inject it, I think he just wants to be able to make it into a liquid so it would be eaiser to measure for po use. Look at winny suspension. It is just added to bacteriostatic H20 (you don't need sterile H20 for taking it po). This would leave you with a suspension, so you would have to be sure to shake it before use. I am not sure if you could use propylene glycol to dissolve it into a solution or not. I imagine it would work. You have a total of 5g of powder (or 5000mg), so if you used 100mL of solvent/H20 you would have 5000mg/100mL solvent = 50mg/mL. This is really too basic because you need to consider the amount of space the actual powder consumes to be more accurate. You can look on www.chemfinder.com and look up winny, sometimes they list what it is soluble in. Sometimes the MSDS lists solubilities as well. The only thing I don't know is that if you were to add it to alcohol, if it would somehow alter the chemical structure of the molecule. That is what you need to be concerned with. You know it can be mixed with H20, because this is how you buy it premade. But be careful because if you do not add something to help keep it sterile, you could risk the potential for bacterial growth.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Take a clean jar measure out 100ml of water and mark the jar at the 100ml level. Dump the water and let the jar dry. Then add the 5g of winny powder to the jar. Then add either 151 or everclear until you reach the 100ml mark that you measured earlier. That's it you're done you now have 100ml of an oral winny solution dosed at 50mg/ml.

xxxl83

I noticed you asked the same ? at MC. Scorpio's method would be just fine. It is more accurate due to the fact that he takes into consideration the density of stanozolol and you end up using 96.25mL versus what I said. Give it a shot (I mean swallow) and let us know how it works. Good luck!

Cool, thanks for the info.

I am a bit confused on the water issue....

If I wanted to use water, could I use plain old h20 from my (tap) filter at home? Would I then just get 96.25 ml of water and mix in the 5 grams
    winny? (do I have to do anything else to the powder before adding it to the water) I guess I would have to shake this before use also??

Thanks again!!!

ichabodcrane, just re-read your post...guess you do need to add something to keep it sterile if you use water? Ok, so what do I add If I want to use water?

xxxl83, or anyone else, ichabod raises a good point. If you use the everclear or 151 would that change the effectiveness of the winny???

Would I be better off just using oil? Does something need to be added to oil for sterility?

Actually, I really don't think you would need to add anything to preserve sterility if you use water. Assuming you use sterile compounding technique when making it, you should be fine. Check out Pharmacia Upjohns description of winny and their MSDS. It appears they only use winny powder and water--that's it. Just due to the nature of the AAS in question, I don't think they are very good growth media for bacteria. But once you add water, well that is all bacteria really need to live. I am sure you will be fine as long as you use sterile technique. You can use either water or oil. Oil would probably be less likely to conduct bacterial growth than water. It is up to you. The good thing is that you are taking it orally, so if there were any bacteria, your body would at least have a good chance to deal with it vs. injecting. also, always pay attention to the color of the solution/suspension. This is a good indicator of product decomposition, or bacterial growth. I feel you will be fine either way. Here is the website, click on the link towards the bottom to view MSDS (you need acrobat reader). Sorry, I don't know about stability in alcohols. I know they will dissolve in alcohol, but stability could be an issue. I am sure someone here knows. Good luck
    http://www.pharmaciaah.com/product_o...=EN&species=EQ

Thanks ichabod,

Yup, according to your link it does look like its just water and winny. I really wanted to use water but I don't want to ruin 5 grams worth so I guess I'll just use sesame oil just to be safe.

Thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck with this, let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 09-26-2003 at 12:52 AM.

GP,
    This is an oral solution it doesn't require the same level of sterility that an injectable would require. Also 151 or everclear wouldn't damage the winny.

This method is widely used by many knowledgable bro's. If Billy Bathgate and Superchicken give it the go ahead (and they do) then you shouldn't have any worries.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=63626

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 09-01-2003 at 10:14 PM.

Here are a couple good conversion sites to check out.

www.anabolic-alchemy.com - Superchicken's board.
    www.conversionboard.com

xxxl83

xxxl83, thanks for the help and links. MUCH appreciated.

Chris, it is 17aa I want to make a solution that I can drink. Not inject

Thread Information