cyberthug is offline New Member

Mushrooms while on AAS?

I'll be at the beach this wkend and i know there will be some shrooms there. If i decide to take them (i really enjoy them and only do them occasionally), what are the risks?? I'm not sure how harmful they are on the liver etc. to begin with. And i know yall are probably gonna flame me, but i know i'll drink as well. Fuck...i'm at the beach. I'm in wk 10 of:

1-12 500mg test enan.
    1-10 400mg deca
    9-14 50mg winny ed
    20mg nolva ed
    1mg liquidex ed

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I am a college student and recently took a drug and alcohol class and from what I learned shrooms are not bad on your system. However, I can't think of one lifter I know that would consider shrooming anytime. I think you should have your stuff straight as I can assure you that gear and shrooms have no place being together. If you want to do shrooms, hang out with the skinny ass drugies. I think if you were to be serious about getting big then forget that petty crap that makes you feel "different" for six hours. Get more serious about what counts. My opinion from one brother to another.

freakmaster is offline Junior Member

I agree.

Schrooms have no place in the bodybuilding lifestyle. I take it your not a bodybuilder, and just a lifter who just wants to look good for the bitches. Thats well and fine, but you have no place taking gear if that is all you are. You don't need gear to look good for the bitches, have some respect for your body man.

depdaddy is offline Member
    i didnt know people still did shrooms...i use to get fucked up on them back in the early 80s..they would grow like weeds after a good rain...boiled them and made bitter ass koolaid...must admit crazy trips and very cheap...pack of kool-aid and sugar $.40...hell back then (i know ill get flamed for my age) was only around $.25

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Shrooms? come on, all that money on a cycle, food and training...................

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol my favorite are portabella, they go great with brown rice and chicken.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    I knew someone who took mushrooms during a cycle, no problems. They cause some stress to your liver, but nothing significant, even with 17AA orals.

A lethal dose of mushrooms is equal to your bodyweight in mushrooms.

I don't know many serious bodybuilders or chemically enhanced trainees that take mushrooms. Usually only skinny weirdos in tie-dyed shirts.

-SF

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Go for it Bro- I eat them all the time. They do no harm to the body. And when i come down I eat like a mother fucker. They also keep you from having a hangover after alot of alcohol!

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Just b/c the mushrooms aren't harmful on your liver doesn't mean that you should trip while on your cycle. Your gonna do what you want, but you made a commitment to training and dieting while on your cycle and sure the occasional night of drinking isn't too bad if your not 17aa, but why throw mushrooms in the mix. I've done them plenty of times in the past and i know its fun, but while your on a cycle you should have other priorities than what can i use thats safe while on AAS.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, i used to shroom a lot back in the day, if u spend all that money on sauce, why shroom, U really want a kick, plug ur self in the ass with some Katamine, 1cc of K and ull be REALLY FUCKED up.......ha, Ive, done it before, its a good time.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I GOT NEWS FOR YOU:

Arnold smoked weed in the 70s! And don't tell me Arnold was natural! I totally agree with SF.

No I don't smoke weed.

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Ill take a blunt

EGP? is offline Junior Member
    i always noticed alchohol + shrooms= no hangover!

shrooms only last for a few hours, and they're not too harmful, you might puke, but that's about it. you'll be fine.

cyberthug is offline New Member
    Yall crack me up. 1 night of tripping and i've ruined my cycle. All of a sudden i'm wearing tye-dye. Please. I've done it 3 times in the last 4 years.......i'm not joining a commune anytime soon. Hey FreakMaster, one of the reasons I bust my ass in the gym and use gear is definitely to look good for the ladies. It's not the only reason, but it's one of the main ones. I love having girls come on to me. I love turning their heads and the looks i get. Why are you in the gym geared up? Go ahead and lie and tell me girls don't factor in. Whatever bro. Bottom line, i do take my training seriously (when i'm on and when i'm off) and whether i eat some spores this wkend or not, that's not going to change. Yall have a cool and safe holiday.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Hippies, i hate hippies.

depdaddy is offline Member
    i agree i hate tye dyed hippies...they are what is wrong with america..they started this drug crazed america..lock all there asses up...people who use drugs are loosers...except for those who use steroids ..they are winners

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank21
    Hippies, i hate hippies.
    LOL, I have a few college prof. that fall into this category...ha ha ha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    At least you're better than the guy that went on a 4 day coke bender.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Fuck it, do what u want to do, I guess u only live once, shit, and smokin weed, isnt that bad.....Shit u can die crossing the street.....

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Guys, relax. You CAN be a serious bodybuilder and have other interests as well. I've done shrooms many many many many times. Hell, I've grown them for a while. I've done them on cycle numerous times. Did it hinder my gains? Nope. If it did, it was a negligible amoutn and worth the trade off for some unwinding time. Hell, I'm doing them this Sunday. I also smoke weed ED. I don't do other things though. Just gear, weed, and occasionally shrooms. I haven't gone over 3.5 hours without a meal in over 3 years now and still eat if I'm high on shrooms whether I feel like it or not. I refuse to lose sleep either. 8-10 hours every damn night (except recently working two jobs). I've gone from 120lbs at 5'10" to 210lbs at 8-9% in 3.5 years and the first two years I was completely natural. Shrooms affect your brain more than anything and really they more or less just re-wire it for a brief time. Nothing all that tremendously terrible for your body. I'd do it in a second bro and I think will.

I spoke earlier only from a personal and slight scientific point of view. I would agree with Nathan in that Shrooms just mess with your mind. They do nothing else for you but mess with the mind. Now, I do at times have to unwind during a serious cycle and need to relax. To me this escape is alcohol and I do respect that to others it is shrooms. Take your protein shake right before and you wont prohibit any gains while on juice. My ealier reply was personal opinion only. Good luck growing. Hope you see some wierd shit in your closet...

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    MUSHROOMS, ACID, MESCALINE & FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS IS ALWAYS FUN!!! screw the beach...

freakmaster is offline Junior Member

whatever.

Hey cyberthug, yeah I do love the looks I get(used to get, I am 6ft and 315lbs, now people say holyfuck and are scared, lol,). That is how I met my wife, at a bodybuilding show, she was a fitness chick. As for as you saying is that why I bodybuild, no. Does that play a factor, yes a small one. I love the sport, more than anything(maybe having a fitness chick as a wife doesn't hurt) I do it because I love it. I love to shape my body to the way I want it to look. I did schrooms before, when I was younger and not a bodybuilder, hell yeah they were fun(I saw pink elephants with shoes on running out of the hedges, and me and my buddies were chasing a green candy wrapper that was blowing in the wind thinking it was a frog). But would I do them now, fuck no. I got news for you, go look into what they do to your body, then tell me if your a bodybuilder and you would do them. Maybe once isn't bad.
    but if you do schrooms, what else do you do? one thing leads to another as far as I am concerned.
    Peace out.
    Have a good and safe holiday(don't eat too many schrooms).

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    keep those fucking looser drugs of this board, this board is for serius ppl and not for some damn hippies! jesus whats wrong with ppl

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    just because arnold smoked weed it doesnt mean that its ok to do it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    anything arnold does is ok by me!

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I say go for it. There is nothing wrong with a little recreational drugs now and then. Life would be boring without: beer, wine, cigs, coca, weed, vicodin, g, e, k. Wooh, that list keeps getting bigger. What a great country we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    I say go for it. There is nothing wrong with a little recreational drugs now and then. Life would be boring without: beer, wine, cigs, coca, weed, vicodin, g, e, k. Wooh, that list keeps getting bigger. What a great country we live in.
    Funny and so true.

Thread Information