The Natural is offline Associate Member

Why My cycel F'ed up...

I did a
    30mg dbol ed - 4wks
    400mg deca - 10wks
    500mg sust - 10wks
    Cycle...

I took 50mg proviron ED! And thats what I think fucked up my cycle...
    I didnt gain any weight, it was fat only... and water! I got lotsa strenght but NO GAINS!!!!

So 7 weeks went, and I was depressed like fuck, then I cut the proviron... and guess what have been happening in these last weeks? GAINS!!!!!

Damn... it was only the last two weeks I gained muscle! I think I blocked the estrogen completely with the proviron or something...
    Any opinions???

Thanx brothas

Sorken is offline Member
    Well, many people says that proviron does that.. and that why you should use it just if you NEED it.. and i think they right !!
    I have never used any anti-e and, after cycle shit and shit like that, never ever had a problem, my test went upp by it self after the cycle in a few weeks.. and never had problems with gyno, BUT THAT HOW MY BODY WORKS.. but i always have if needed.. so with your next cycle dont use it if it's not needed !!!
    You have to see how your body reacts.. like an experimet, if you know!!

Good luck next time!

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Why were you even bothering with the Proviron ? Your cycle itself looks fine enough, just remember the old axiom next time: If it aint broke, don't fix it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i would add proviron to that cycle and doubt very much if proviron was the cause, i would be more looking into quality of juice, diet, training, habits before i blamed the proviron.

I have ran about 10 cycles with proviron in all of them as well as liquidex as i hold alot of water, it doesnt affect me in any bad way, and is a mild anti a at that.

peace

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Sust and deca don't hit you untill about week 5. Try test prop and nandrolone phenylprop next time.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    I did a
    30mg dbol ed - 4wks
    400mg deca - 10wks
    500mg sust - 10wks
    Cycle...

I took 50mg proviron ED! And thats what I think fucked up my cycle...
    I didnt gain any weight, it was fat only... and water! I got lotsa strenght but NO GAINS!!!!

So 7 weeks went, and I was depressed like fuck, then I cut the proviron... and guess what have been happening in these last weeks? GAINS!!!!!

Damn... it was only the last two weeks I gained muscle! I think I blocked the estrogen completely with the proviron or something...
    Any opinions???

Thanx brothas
    Never have I heard that proviron inhibits anabolism in any way. One thing to consider: By and large the majority of early "muscle" gains will be water weight. The good ol H2O will infuse your muscles, causing them to expand, naturally. Often this muscle gain is confused with lean muscle mass. Proviron may largely inhibit water gain, therefore a noticeable gain in muscle girth may not be noticeable for quite some time. As I understand it, in actuality proviron may actually enhance the anabolic effect of testosterone , as it binds to a receptor site more strongly than test, allowing for more free test in the bloodstream.

I may be off base, if so lemme know. this board is all about learnin' .

peace bros

-RC

Hey bros... It was my first time doing a cycle... and I was scared ass hell of the sides!
    Therefore the proviron ...

RC... Man I mean it... I am MUCH better now... than in the first 8 weeks... it just BOOSTED!
    I would like to blame the proviron... because everybody is saying that I am in better shape now!

Next cycle... I aint gonna chicken out! I am gonna do:

250mg test enanthate - EOD (10wks)
    100mg test propionate - EOD (5wks)

Thats about it!
    How does it sound!?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    That's a hardcore cycle. Old school. And I like it that way. Your going to friggin blow up. Buy new shirts and pants now.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I would check the Quality of the Juice bro. It couldn't have been the proviron . How was your workouts and diet? Ask yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    I would check the Quality of the Juice bro. It couldn't have been the proviron. How was your workouts and diet? Ask yourself that.
    I did eat LOTS of calories... prot/carb/fat = 400/450/80

And my carb sources was: pasta, tomatosoup, rice, fruit, veggies, potatoes...

prot sources: chicken, fish, protein shakes, prot bars...

Fat sources: fatty fish, nuts, flax seed oil, eggs...

I ate almost clean and worked out very hard. And it got less intensive when I cut the Proviron ...

NOTHING worked... not the D-bol nor deca ... The D-bol didnt kick in... and when the sust kicked in it was pure hornyness and aggression...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with TOJ completely. I don't think proviron had anything to do with stopping your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I agree with TOJ completely. I don't think proviron had anything to do with stopping your gains.
    OK! But why did I gain AFTER I cut the proviron ? I dont see any other options than the proviron, bro! But if you can help me understand what caused my sudden gaining, then I would appreciate it!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    I think it just goes to show that everyone is effected differently. Proviron may hender one persons gains but not another. The same shit don't work for everyone. Natural, I'd say to lay off the proviron on the next cycle unless you need it, but you already knew that.

-B

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Lightbulb

Heres the answer to your question...
    Proviron inhibits natural Test production, therefore I submit that your gear is/was fake! You were training and not gaining because you were suppressing the only source for Test your body had...its own!
    You follow?

JMHO

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Heres the answer to your question...
    Proviron inhibits natural Test production, therefore I submit that your gear is/was fake! You were training and not gaining because you were suppressing the only source for Test your body had...its own!
    You follow?

JMHO

D
    Well... My source sais its real... hes a big dealer! But I got aggressive, and cocky and horny... so I guess atleast the sust was real... hmm?

Anabolicmonster is offline New Member
    Hey,
    Not running anti E's is old school if you strength went up then your muscles got bigger. They go together if you don't run anit e's then your muscles will fill with water looking better but after your cycle you will lose a lot of that size. Measure your success by your strength if that goes through the roof then you are on your way it's better to have real muscle then water filled ones.

Derek

OK, then! I guess I have to live with the crappy gains...
    Thanks for your opinions!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran dbol and sustanon . It took like 7 weeks for the sustanon to kick in real good. Maybe it just took awhile for the Sust to take affect. Same time you dropped the Prov.

BTW. Why not run the prop 10 weeks also?
    Is it only supposed to be ran for 5 weeks?
    Im not criticyzing. Im just wondering because I also wanna drop Sus and go to test EN and something else.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I ran dbol and sustanon . It took like 7 weeks for the sustanon to kick in real good. Maybe it just took awhile for the Sust to take affect. Same time you dropped the Prov.

BTW. Why not run the prop 10 weeks also?
    Is it only supposed to be ran for 5 weeks?
    Im not criticyzing. Im just wondering because I also wanna drop Sus and go to test EN and something else.
    I did the prop for 5 weeks because the enan kicks in by then!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You will feel dbol reguardless of how much anti-es you are running.

Id say your dbol was fake, and the rest of your stuff didnt kick in till that late. IF you used sustanon , you should have felt it alot sooner than the 8th week. Propionate and Phenylpropionate esters will give you some noticeable effect much sooner than that. Id be mad at my source, big dealer or not.

Proviron had nothing to do with it. 50mg ED is no where near inhibting too much estrogen either, I doubt 200mg ED would even be.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, either it was crap or some of it was crap and the rest didnt kick in until real late, later for you than most other people I doubt it was the provirion if the stuff was real but hey, everyone is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank21
    yeah, either it was crap or some of it was crap and the rest didnt kick in until real late, later for you than most other people I doubt it was the provirion if the stuff was real but hey, everyone is different.
    OK! I guess it was crappy genetics then... or crap gear! GRRRR!!!!

Thread Information