Thread: injection pain

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

injection pain

ive been injecting sust 250 and eq everyother day at .5ml of each (500mg sust and 400mg EQ) and i only alternate quads and when i did injecti in my quads i would like move the injection site over about inch from each side so i was never injecting in the same exact spot! i dont like injecting in the ass cuz its hard to reach and push in and shit and hard to aspirate but my quads are really starting to hurt bad like they feel really tight and its been about a week since ive injected in my quads ! do you think that i have scar tissue ? anybody ever get this ?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    You wouldn't be able to penetrate if you had scar tissue.

Try delt shots...super easy.

really always thought they would be alittle risky cuz of nerves and shit but guess not!? will they make my delts bigger too cuz thats what im working on right now ??????

????

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    QUAD injections are the worst bro!

depdaddy is offline Member
    bro you need to rotate to several sites...i love delts and tries for shots under 2cc

is there any chance of hitting any major nerves or blood vessels anywhere in you delt ?

i shoot delts at least once a week and never any problems..once my wife hit a vein in my left delt(side) but it bled for a bit but i was able to take injection there next day 1.75 ccs
    Last edited by depdaddy; 08-30-2003 at 01:20 PM.

Colorao is offline Junior Member
    I shot left bicep for first time with 1cc sust last wed. not as bad as i thought it would be. Goin for tri or shoulder next.

delt is interesting..

coo coo ! thanks guys any of you guys that shoot delts notice a bigger size gain after shooting there ?

Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    coo coo ! thanks guys any of you guys that shoot delts notice a bigger size gain after shooting there ?
    not really

legend is offline Associate Member
    i hit 2cc's in the delts evey week. alternate left and right. the delts hurt less then the glutes and quads.

shutupnbench is offline New Member

injection pain

hi guys,

i just injected on my left delt and for the first 8-10hrs, it was ok and seems like everything is fine.... but 12 hrs later.. its fucking painfully thorbbing!! Did I punch a vain? This is my 5th wk of sustanon 250 and I have been rotating left and right delt.

need feedback ASAP!! thanks!!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    The axillary nerve(provides power to the deltoid muscle and sensation to the overlying skin) lies directly beneath the muscle @3-4 inches below the outer tip of the shoulder. The axillery nerve is vulnerable to injury by deep injections placed into the lower fibers of the deltoid muscle. In addition to this the radial nerve(supplies forearm and hand) lies immediately under the triceps horseshoe. and the sciatic nerve passes under the lower portion of your glutes. An example of axillary nerve damage is a dead arm feeling, and shortly after the front and side delts will look and fill as if they have vanished. Hope this helps alittle. Got this info from MUSCLEMAG SEPT03 page307.

ross3814 is offline Member
    How's the sustanon cycle going? I'm about to try it and i wanna see if it gets you big.

ok well im not a very very big guy im very lean and very cut bout 6' tall and 185lbs ive got a pretty round shoulders but with a 1 inch needle do i risk hitting that nerve at all ?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    A buddy of mine did delt injections for ten wks back and forth and had no problems. He went in the side delt with a 22g 1". I had read this article a few wks back and was hoping it might help with shutupnbench question. All I have is what I read and get from this site, but so far this site rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by shutupnbench
    hi guys,

i just injected on my left delt and for the first 8-10hrs, it was ok and seems like everything is fine.... but 12 hrs later.. its fucking painfully thorbbing!! Did I punch a vain? This is my 5th wk of sustanon 250 and I have been rotating left and right delt.

need feedback ASAP!! thanks!!!
    you should be fine..like i said before i take them regularly in my side delts..however i am noticing a little difficulty with my hands at times..but then again im using 1.75cc in each delt..the muscle twitches like crazy but all pain is gone very shortly

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    rear delt shots are the best, i only feel it pinch my skin and then i don't even realize when the needles in or out

shutupnbench is offline New Member
    Thanks all for your time and information.. regarding my question.. my delt felt fine the day after with a little help of ibuprofin... Thanks again!

Thread Information