Thread: Aspirating....

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member

Aspirating....

Ok! I'll make it short. While aspirating for my buddy, some light red flem looking stuff came through. Any ideas as to what it was or from? Shot was in the delt and he only does the prop there. He does get lumps for a couple of days after his shot.
    Last edited by H.pYl0ri; 08-29-2003 at 07:10 PM.

Bump...I made it shorter...lol

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    might be some dead shit (blood cells) floating around in there from the BA content in the prop that he is using. If it was a vein it, you would now. rotate your shots. What type of prop is he using?

It's Qv prop and I haven't seen any floating stuff in the bottles. Yeah, it was'nt like when you hit a vein it was flem like and light in color. We rotate ED but he does get pretty lumpy in his delts for some reason. Should we be worried ya think?

BUmp for more opinions

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H.pYl0ri
    BUmp for more opinions
    that happened to me while aspirating my bi's last cycle...some red fluid came out but it clearly wasn't blood.

generally if you poke an area too much the accumulation of fluid or scar tissue will contribute to interesting pulls when aspirating.

i have sucked what i believed to be scar tissue out of my delt once as well...everything should be ok, don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    that happened to me while aspirating my bi's last cycle...some red fluid came out but it clearly wasn't blood.

generally if you poke an area too much the accumulation of fluid or scar tissue will contribute to interesting pulls when aspirating.

i have sucked what i believed to be scar tissue out of my delt once as well...everything should be ok, don't worry.
    RIght on daem, good to hear that. Takes some weight of our shoulders.

Thread Information