Tastycaptmo is offline New Member

Question Should I use steroids?

I weigh 130 pounds , 5' 8" , 17 years old , I was wondering if since I'm kinda small if steroids would be right or even safe for me to use. The steroids I was looking at ar DBOL , please reply thank you

GirlieMan is offline New Member
    NO WAY bro, wait till you are at least 20 yearts old, your still growing, and the organ are still developing. You will close your growth plates permanently too soon! Wait a few years more then consider, wait till all develops!!

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    HELL NO!!!!

Reach your natural potential first.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    No, steroids are not some miracle pill that will make you huge permanantly by any means. You can gain so much at your age with the proper diet and training. Its all about dedication and consistancy. Your risks from taking AAS now are far greater than any benefits you might temporarily see if the proper PCT is not taken. Your gonna do what you want, but it might mean something if everyone here wants you to stay clear from AAS.

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    No don't do it at your age. Hit the weights hard, get your diet right, and go with creatine, glutimine, and all sourses of protien at your age right now.

P.T.P is offline Junior Member
    Listen to these guys they know what there talking about. Diet and traning are the keys if you need help on that dont be afraid to ask!

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Buy a good book to reference (Arnolds Encyclopedia was mine) Read it a learn. Like it was said earlier in this thread TRAIN AND EAT RIGHT! I got plenty big on my own and I was a hardgainer for years! Some guy think they are eating enough because they have no clue what a bodybuilder needs to be eating. When they say 1.5-3 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight, and you try to balance your diet with 60% Carbs, 20% Protein, 20% Fat you realize real fast that this is alot of food. Your diet and rest contribute to 80%+ of the gain you will make in my opinion. If you weigh 130 you should be eating 195 grams of protein minimum and 585 grams of Carbs and 86 grams of fats CONSISTANTLY over 6-7 meal thru the day. Train HEAVY but safe. DO NOT TAKE ROIDS till your body has peaked. If you start now you will have to take a shitload later and you will never have the body you want and then when you get close you will have so many side effects you will be hating life. I knew a guy that took gear for years but he started to early never ate right never trained hard and never saw shit for gains. He competed in a show I did and thats when he realized how much money and time he wasted. I was 10 years younger ( I was in the teenage class) and was bigger and better than the guy that had been juicing for like 12 years. After that lesson he started eating right and training harder and made some great gains. But from all the wasted juice he took before it took twice the amount for his body to respond. STARTING TO EARLY WILL SERIOUSLY HANDICAP YOUR POTENTAL!!!!! I hope this helps and you do the right thing.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it. Wait a few years.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastycaptmo
    I weigh 130 pounds , 5' 8" , 17 years old , I was wondering if since I'm kinda small if steroids would be right or even safe for me to use. The steroids I was looking at ar DBOL , please reply thank you
    Do you guys ever feel like these questions are a joke? Everything we preach against he's asking. Too young, weighs 130(little training),dbol only cycle. I dunno i found it funny. He missed the drinking winny question though.

But i guess joke or not we gotta take it seriously.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ar&perpage=40&

I guess no one here would recommend you to juice at a age like yours.
    Anyway i'm 19 and have done 2 short cycles, 15weeks total. Intending to train natural after heeding the advice of these great pple out here, bid my time and see how things go before considering aas again.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Add another vote for No.

D

depdaddy is offline Member
    17 way to young

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I would add that unless you do an only anavar cycle; with only the proper research, it is stupid to juice at 17. Best of luck to you when your older and you have researched the gear you are interested in to actually do something.

Somnius is offline Junior Member
    Hey man, Im 20 now but when i was 17 , one of my buddies was in ur position, very skinny and just wanted to gain but he didnt even workout or train properly as it was. He took Dbols, no post cycle therapy of any sort, he barely gained a thing, stunted his growth, his brothers are at least an inch taller then him, and got major liver problems.

Take it from me and my friend, pls wait on it man, really not worth it. Especialy Dbol , the absolute worst on ur liver.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnius
    Hey man, Im 20 now but when i was 17 , one of my buddies was in ur position, very skinny and just wanted to gain but he didnt even workout or train properly as it was. He took Dbols, no post cycle therapy of any sort, he barely gained a thing, stunted his growth, his brothers are at least an inch taller then him, and got major liver problems.

Take it from me and my friend, pls wait on it man, really not worth it. Especialy Dbol, the absolute worst on ur liver.

...Dito, these are the kind of results you will see if you jump in too soon... Just wait a couple of years. You have nothing to lose at all.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tastycaptmo
    Wow, this is a good example of someone whom shouldnt use. Remember that roids have a tendacy to prematurally close off your epiphysial plates, thus directly stunting your growth. You are in your prime bro, your test. is through the roof right now. Your gains will come in leaps in bounds if you train hard, diet right, and focus. I hope you make the right choice and go natural until atleast 21yrs of age. Good luck w/everything
    Last edited by talon; 08-30-2003 at 07:14 PM.

Talon's da man. Listen.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Yes young grasshopper, donota usa steroidas till youra twenty onea years of agea..........

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Yes young grasshopper, donota usa steroidas till youra twenty onea years of agea..........
    I'm 21 as of 2 weeks ago. I am so glad I am of the legal age to use steroids . It is such a relief that I can use juice with no regrets and the cops can't bust me. LOL...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No way too young. Wait until you have reached your potential and then consider using gear.

Thread Information