Thread: Gh

gotskei is offline Junior Member

Smile Gh

Im 19 Years Old Going On My 2nd Extended Cycle. My 1st Cycle I Went From 125lbs To 180lbs. Since Thhen I Have Lost About 20lbs And Im Going To Go Back On Very Soon. Right Now Im 160lbs And Want To Get To 200lbs Im Getting Some Growth Hormone But Cant Decide What To Take With The It? I Understand Test Works Best But I Broke Out On My Chest And Face Last Time. I Have 15 Amps Of Wini I Will Def Take. Please Respond And Let Me Know What Your Thought Are Thanks

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You shouldn't take anything. You're way too young. Taking GH at such a young age can close your growth plates.

15 amps of winny won't do you any good either.

Stick with the natural route for a few more years.

gotskei is offline Junior Member

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    You shouldn't take anything. You're way too young. Taking GH at such a young age can close your growth plates.

15 amps of winny won't do you any good either.

Stick with the natural route for a few more years.

thanks for the advice

BDTR is offline Retired
    Or taking it before his growth plates have closed can cause some major permement side effects related to growth hormones medical applications when given to under developed children.

Stay natural and STEAR CLEAR OF GH.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    You're way too young. Taking GH at such a young age can close your growth plates.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes,,,,,Your way to young. Don't waste your money on GH..The major benefits your get from HGH, your body already produces at a young age...

BE SMART BRO....

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I have to agree with the rest, stay off the "stuff" for a couple years. I know you want to get"big", but you have to live with the consequences of that decision for the rest of your life if it f**ks you up. Be patient.

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you should see about getting an x-ray from the dovtor if you have insurance. You may have already screwed up your growth. STAY AWAY from everything except lots of good food and smart hard training. You will grow on your own. Did you use HCG or Clomid with your last cycle? If not you could have mess up your chances of putting any size on for a while. You should be able to get plenty big on your own don't mess it up with more drugs. The bigger you are before you start the further you will go. The more drugs you do the more it will take next time and you will be seriously limiting how far you go in the future. I don't think any Pro's started taking drugs when they were 120+lbs. Be patient and master your diet and training first.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GMuscle
    Maybe you should see about getting an x-ray from the dovtor if you have insurance. You may have already screwed up your growth. STAY AWAY from everything except lots of good food and smart hard training. You will grow on your own. Did you use HCG or Clomid with your last cycle? If not you could have mess up your chances of putting any size on for a while. You should be able to get plenty big on your own don't mess it up with more drugs. The bigger you are before you start the further you will go. The more drugs you do the more it will take next time and you will be seriously limiting how far you go in the future. I don't think any Pro's started taking drugs when they were 120+lbs. Be patient and master your diet and training first.

DITTO.......

GMUSCLE, your Huge bro!!! Welcome to the board...

Thread Information