Thread: No Pain?

COMMITTED is offline New Member

No Pain?

FIRST OFF, I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GUYS ON THIS BOARD FOR ALL THE INFO YOU GIVE TO US NEWBIES. I HOPE TO BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME.

THIS IS MY FIRST INJECTION TODAY AND I HAD NO PAIN WHATSOEVER. I AM USING SUS AND HAVE READ HOW IT STINGS WHEN INJECTED AND HOW SORE IT MAKES YOU. I INJECTED INTO QUAD AND NEVER FELT ANYTHING FROM START TO FINISH. I AM WORRIED THAT IT IS FAKE BUT I CHECKED THE PICTURES IN THE STEROID PICTURES SECTION AND IT LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME.

DID I JUST HAVE A GOOD EXPERIENCE OR SHOULD I BE WORRIED. THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

Kullman is offline Member
    Your gear is probably legit so don't worry about that, the pain from sus usually comes the following day, I don't think it is half as bad as everyone makes it out to be though. Goodluck

Kull

ptbyjason Guest
    Congratulations bro and welcome to the board. It sounds like everything went ok. There shouldn't be any reason to worry.

BTW, hit that caps lock key one more time, so it doesn't look like you are shouting.

marx is offline Member
    Welcome bro. As for the pain, some get it and some don't. I personally get very little pain from sust, but if you do, you will not notice it till the next day..

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the dark side bro!!!

COMMITTED is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback. I feel better already.

BTW sorry for shouting ptbyjason I was feeling kinda juiced up about my first post.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by COMMITTED
    Thanks for the feedback. I feel better already.

BTW sorry for shouting ptbyjason I was feeling kinda juiced up about my first post.

LOL, no problem bro. I hope you enjoy the board.

nymattyk is offline Member
    WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!! and as far as the pain from sust, like everyone said, if youre gonna get it it wont be until the next day. if you wake up tomorrow and cant stand up straight youll know exactly what were talking about

goanna is offline New Member
    I don't know what all the fuss is about either. I've just done my 8th sust 250 injection and I've had a sore lump lasting a few days with only two of them although my next cycle will be 500 sust/week and deca . Should I suck all this up for one injection a week or do two per week? I'm also thinking about winny. What should my injection schedule look like?

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by goanna
    Should I suck all this up for one injection a week or do two per week? I'm also thinking about winny. What should my injection schedule look like?
    are you talking about your current cycle or the next cycle?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm just gonna back up what the guys said and give you a warning about the pain you may feel tomorrow or the day after. especially if you're taking mroe than one at a time.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    From what I've been reading on the board, some Sust hurts more than others. The only kind I've used is the TTokkyo and most of my shots hurt like hell in the following days. Does this seem to be the consensus? If, so I want some of what he has!!!!

goanna is offline New Member
    I'm thinking about winny for next cycle.Winny/sust/deca .

Week 1-10 Sust 500mg/week
    Week 1-10 deca 400mg/week
    Week 1-6 Winny 50mg eod

What's a good injection schedule for best effect and least pain.

SaintDog is offline New Member
    the guys up the gym had 23 gauge and switched to 25 gauge its like a damn insulin needle they said it doesnt hurt at all

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    if you get no pain.. be glad... if you get a little pain, suck it up... if you get a lot of pain, suck it up.... either that or give up on roids... damn... too much bitching...

john

Thread Information